Recent content by tseng

1. T

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Amazon has the Etymotic filter tuning kit (ER-DAMPER5PACK) for $20.10 (33% off). (Personally I'd rather spend money on plain replacement filters. But it can be interesting to play around with such a factory kit for fun.)
  2. T

Etymotic ER4SR $139.99 @ Woot Condition: New | Limit 2 per customer | 18 days left - OR - until sold out | Free Standard shipping for Prime members
  3. T

Probably this is the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S55KMXY/ (Sennheiser HD 820 (Renewed) from the Amazon Renewed Store, sold by and shipped from Sennheiser Consumer Audio Outlet.)
  4. T

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

In my case, I was also using Win10Pro 1909 (OS build 18363.476). I think the reason why I got the 1.4MHz playback error was that I was using the SACD foobar plugin without the DSD Transcoder, so it was sending the DSD512 stream via DoP enclosed in 1.4MHz PCM, while M500 only supports PCM up to...
  5. T

That resolved the issue. Thank you so much! I had no idea that "since version 0.9.8, the SACD plugin outputs DSD only in DoP format either through WASAPI or through ASIO" and that DSDTranscoder can be used to address this. Just for possible future reference, that also seemed to resolve two...
  6. T

Hello everyone! Been lurking for some time. Big thanks to @amirm and everyone here for this resourceful forum! I have a unit with SW 1.5, HW 1.2. Upgraded the USB firmware from v1.05 to v1.08 without any problem. I've got one issue that I couldn't figure out after reading up here and googling...
Top Bottom