1. Totoro

Why do humans like jazz?

All of kind of blue or escalator to the gallows
  2. Totoro

How Many Inches?

2 1.5 in compression drivers, 2 15 in woofers, 1 12 in subwoofer
  3. Totoro

I've owned speakers by.....

Sansui junky speakers Paradigm less junky speakers JSE infinite slope Spendor S100 Triangle celius Audio physic tempo 4 Audiokinesis Planetarium floor stander Subs Rel storm don't remember the version Rhythmik F12se
  4. Totoro

Streamers + local flac confused about solution

For iPad, iPeng is a great remote/player for LMS, and squeezer is decent on Android.
  5. Totoro

How to serve local music to an eversolo dmp-a6

I've been running squeezebox server to an ancient squeezebox touch since the mid 2000s, and am thinking about finally switching. I have about 4k cds that I've ripped to flac. I understand that I can put the music onto an SSD screwed into the bottom of the unit but was thinking I'd like to...
  6. Totoro

Thread closures and controversy versus reality. Spoiler [Fact on the ropes]

As far as jazz goes, right off the top of my head Mingus' "Fables of Faubus".
  7. Totoro

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

naked city: torture garden
  8. Totoro

The cost of good Programmers/Developers.

I vaguely remember that the original authors of the "Agile Manifesto" publicly recanted. For a while the industry was inundated with humanities major "scrum masters" who subtracted value. Nowadays it's humanities major PMs doing that (used to be PMs had domain knowledge minimally)
  9. Totoro

The cost of good Programmers/Developers.

Phil has been full of it on many subjects over the years. I remember his company down the street from mine during the first boom that actually advocated Tcl/Oracle as the be all end all web programming platform. Also they would lease anyone who worked for them who referred 3 people an Acura Nsx...
  10. Totoro

Logitech Media Server etc...

The material plugin is nice, although there are a fair number or erroneous artist pics in my collection from that.
  11. Totoro

[Poll] How do you listen to music?

Speakers in the living room before 10pm and on weekends. Beyerdynamic 770 working and playing guitar. Sennheiser 6xx and Topping dx3 pro at night,
  12. Totoro

Triangle Borea BRO9 vs Elac Debut Reference DFR52

I had the Celius 202 for 5 years or so. They had a similar configuration to the Borea. It was a good sound, imho, but I got a decent subwoofer early on, because i felt they needed it. hope this is at least somewhat helpful.
  13. Totoro

First PS Audio, now SBAF? More Smack Talking...

It‘s a reference the the other thread about ps audio. It’s a Swedish casserole Flying Jacob (Swedish: Flygande Jacob) is a Swedish casserole that consists of chicken, cream, chili sauce, bananas, roasted peanuts and bacon. In the original recipe, the chicken is seasoned with Italian salad...
Top Bottom