Toku's latest activity

• Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Sabaj A30a announced.
    There is an unknown device displayed on USB in Device Manager, but is the display the same even if I disconnect the A30a's USB cable...
  • Toku
    The A30a MCU FW update procedure is a little difficult to understand, so please refer to what I explained previously. However, the FW...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to GiBo61's post in the thread Sabaj A30a announced with Like Like.
    I must say that I've always used my Sabaj A30a connected to the amp/speaker switch depicted below (SOLUPEAK P2). I initally used the...
  • Toku
    In recent PWM class D amplifiers, voltage is applied to the + and - speaker terminals depending on the circuit connection method. If you...
  • Toku
    I determine that the A30a you received has a serious problem. You should immediately request a return or exchange. Video footage is...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to Nahkarankaisija's post in the thread Sabaj A30a announced with Like Like.
    I have recorded a short video about the constant noise with my Sabaj A30a, will send it to Hifi-Express while waiting for their...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    Thank you. I understand.
  • Toku
    Sorry, what is "smth"? What kind of model is the PC you connected? What kind of symptoms do SU-1 occur?
  • Toku
    I believe there is a problem with the A30a that I received from your report. Please return it and receive a new A30a. In fact, I had the...
  • Toku
    The method you showed requires powering the SU-1 from the mobile phone, which quickly drains the mobile phone's battery capacity. To...
  • Toku
    That's clearly abnormal. Is there anything connected to the speaker terminals other than the cable from the speaker? A speaker switch...
  • Toku
    To test the DAC, I have prepared a test album in which PCM44.1~PCM768/16~32bit and DSD64~DSD1024 files are randomly arranged in various...
  • Toku
    I checked the operation of SU-1 again to answer your question accurately. No pop noise will occur even if you randomly switch between...
  • Toku
    I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the SU-1. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC).
    SMSL has already released V5.68, but it may take some time for Topping to release it.
Top Bottom