Toku's latest activity

• Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC).
    I usually use D10b, D10s and E30, and this time I added more E50. As for the sound quality of the E50, I feel that the low-end range has...
  • Toku
    I use the same product. The purpose of use is to input the same source to different devices and perform A / B comparison tests. I don't...
  • Toku
    The size of the DC plug is 5.5 / 2.1 mm.
  • Toku
    In my understanding, the PA3 is a model that has already been discontinued and has been discontinued. It seems that there is still...
  • Toku
    The issue of maximizing volume when lowering the volume level to -99 when playing DSD on the E50 has been resolved by a firmware update...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to JustDacs's post in the thread Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC) with Like Like.
    Hi, Just had a listen to an E50/L50 stack, in an A/B with an E30/L30 stack, using Sennheiser HD600s. I could hear a difference, but it...
  • Toku
    I also purchased the D30 Pro, but returned it because the PCM 384kHz did not play properly and the sound was mixed with noise. I have...
  • Toku
    As soon as the Topping E50 I ordered arrived, I performed the operation test, so I will report the result. Until now, I mainly used E30...
  • Toku
    The pop noise issue talks about A05. There is no problem with A07. The measurement conditions are slightly different between the A07...
  • Toku
    I bought this A05 and used it while comparing it with several types of amplifiers such as AIYIMA A07/A04, but the actual sound quality...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to restorer-john's post in the thread AIYIMA A05 Review (Budget Amplifier) with Like Like.
    The measurements are crystal clear. It is not worth wasting time or money on. You'd be way better off buying a secondhand, mid powered...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to Morpheus's post in the thread AIYIMA A05 Review (Budget Amplifier) with Like Like.
    Well, bluetooth plus tone controls can offset that in a very cheap system, for most non audiophiles ( 99-98% of the people?...)..Give...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?.
    I plugged in some USB audio devices and tried to see what the balance window would look like. The AO200 is displayed as L-R, but there...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?.
    I read his post and tested the AO200 many times with two Windows 10 PCs and a USB connection, but the R-Lch was fine. The problem is...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread APPARENTLY DEFECTIVE S.M.S.L AO200.
    I have tested the AO200 many times with two Windows 10 PCs and a USB connection and the R-Lch is fine. The music players used in Test...
Top Bottom