Toku's latest activity

• Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review.
    There is no problem even if you supply two V3 Monos from a 48V 10A power supply. The noise occurring in the video footage may be due to...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to ChenHui's post in the thread SMSL A50 Pro 3-channel amp with Like Like.
    EARC was developed as a new format for promoting Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, which are multi-channel audio technologies. The bandwidth...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Topping E30 DAC Review.
    That's by design, not a bug. If you would like to improve the specifications, please make suggestions directly to Topping in China.
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread Topping E30 DAC Review.
    This problem is simply a misunderstanding of the behavior of A-O, A-C. This behavior is common not only to the E30 but also to Topping's...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL A50 Pro 3-channel amp.
    SMSL A50 Pro is a fully digital amplifier using two Infineon MA12070P chips. This amplifier chip directly inputs and processes digital...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to rsc1's post in the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review with Like Like.
    Haven't heard the SU-1 myself, but I am potentially in the market for one. I'm not questioning whether you are hearing something or not...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to staticV3's post in the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review with Like Like.
    Amir's measurements of the stock SU-1 show a completely transparent DAC. No hardware mod can result in an audible boost in sound...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to amirm's post in the thread Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review with Like Like.
    This is a review and detailed measurements of the Topping D50 III balanced stereo DAC with support for parametric equalization. It was...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand it with my English ability. As an elderly Japanese person with limited English proficiency, I...
  • Toku
    Toku reacted to multichannel_guy's post in the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review with Like Like.
    It was supposed to be a satirical post, the satirical suggestion of spending more than a million dollars to hear fidelity improvements...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    I know there are many audiophiles out there who think like you. I think ASR will be helpful for people like you. I am an engineer who...
  • Toku
    It is sometimes called powerdac. ;)
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review.
    The number of FW update registrations on the SMSL website is small. The reason is that FW updates are registered on HP for a certain...
  • Toku
    Absolutely correct. Though it could be argued that the amp itself is a DAC, since digital signals go in, and analogue ones come out. :p
  • Toku
    The amplifier section of AIYIMA D03 is a digital input amplifier consisting of TI's TAS5548+TAS5624. The input digital signal is...
Top Bottom