Recent content by Tks

1. Tks

The REAL Problem of March Audio's Sointuva WG (Review, Measurements and Reinforcements with Klippel device)

Yeah but, these are the things I would hope would get talked over and agreed upon (or not) in some fashion in the private reconciliatory talk they might have. Though I think it's less hard to do due to that reason (since that can be easily settled) in contrast to cordial conversation after...
  2. Tks

The REAL Problem of March Audio's Sointuva WG (Review, Measurements and Reinforcements with Klippel device)

If I could just say something and end off with one final question. Since you say you know how some folks appreciate data he provides (and I'm sure somewhere deep down you perhaps do yourself in virtue of both folks valuing measurements as a concept). You obviously then know we users hate seeing...
  3. Tks

You know how you can shoot someone and then send them to jail really fast without warning due to severity? A spam offense leading to a permanent ban? Surly one or two warnings would be enough to get any sane person to stop? Or did he just say he doesn't care and said he will keep doing it?
  4. Tks

Erin's public livestream response. Btw why was Erin banned? Seems like a okay guy, never seen him act up here?
  5. Tks

Man, talk about thorough.. Not only was there a demonstration of the issues, but also fixes that demonstrates the false claims of the manufacturer.. Also, on a sidenote, I always wondered why internal resonances were ever a problem in speakers to the degree they are. And why manufacturers just...
  6. Tks

Naim Uniti Atom Review (Streamer & Amp)

Ah yes, the classic botique audiophile company move that can't clear CD quality..
  7. Tks

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

See this is what I'm about. Love that new volume indicator, pretty creative for an analogue device. Loved stepped attenuators or digital volume control (every damn pot I've used in amps develops scratchy static, and I am not going to disassemble a pot to clean the oxidation layers that keep...
  8. Tks

Amazon starts drone delivery of packages.

When are we getting this in New York City exactly? Never right?
  9. Tks

Sennheiser HD660S Review (Headphone)

So did I. After listening for one for a few days, and the other for a few days. My ears acclimated to both, and sound was basically equal at that point. This also goes for the HD650. The difference is nowhere near worth the asking price on sound quality difference alone. I'd do it for the build...
  10. Tks

How do I know which Class/Topology an amplifier is and uses?

For people that don't know electronics like me. The simplest way is.. If the device clearly has size and weight compared to modern offerings in the same form factor (or the device has heatsinks as a part of the body). Class A, and AB MAYBE for power amps with the aforementioned consideration of...
  11. Tks

SOLVED: Topping E50/L50 combo + Audeze LCD-X = leakage current?

I'm certainly not qualified, but do you think you can attempt to try this without the isolator? Or see how the setup functions using direct USB to the Mac Mini without the isolator? Likewise, would you be able to try and connect direct to the mac mini with the headphone cable itself? I recall...
  12. Tks

Sennheiser HD660S Review (Headphone)

The problem is, it's sold as the HD58X for less than half the price.. Granted, the build quality is probably better on these.
  13. Tks

Linus Tech Tips is going to be testing audio gear? LTT Lab 1

Slowly moving the industry in whatever small effort to get the garbage out of it. I can appreciate this.
  14. Tks

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

I can attest to this, though it comes by way of the RME ADI 2.
Top Bottom