Recent content by Thomas_bati

1. T

Best closed back headphones for under 700 USD

Where did you find the Elegias at this price?
  2. T

Apple lossless official announcement

I haven't found anything online about Apple music for Windows. would you have something to send me?
  3. T

Apple lossless official announcement

How is the situation with non-Apple products? Has lossless arrived on iTunes for Windows? Apple music via browser?
  4. T

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

When do you hear the noise? At all gain levels of the amplifier?
  5. T

New Sennheiser pads measured.

I ordered the HD6XX in June. New pads.
  6. T

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Unfortunately I don't have many test headphones to compare, but I find the Sennheisers comfortable especially for the oval ear pads that few headphones have. I hesitated for the Sundara as my ear measures 6cm and the internal diameter is slightly less. For clamping I didn't have these problems...
  7. T

The new HD 650 version of 2019 has the letters inside. Now my doubt is why they haven't updated the HD6XXs as well?
  8. T

A change that I have seen with my hands is the different position of the left and right symbols. I ordered both HD650 and HD6XX in June. The HD650 have the symbols inside, the HD6XX have the symbols outside. Both made in Romania. From the Sennheiser US site you can see the difference. Anyone...
  9. T

DROP + SENNHEISER PC38X Review (Headphone)

I honestly always thought that great headphones for gaming are wasted. In my opinion, the real difference is made by the game's audio engine. For example in gears of war 5 I hear everything and everyone even with a couple of astro a10s. While on Warzone everything is a disaster. A difficulty...
  10. T

New Sabaj a10h a Worthy Topping L30 Competitor?

I have here with me an L30 topping, connected to a Smsl sanskrit mkii. I did some tests to have a term of comparison and to explain it here. I took with me the first sensitive earphones I had at home, a pair of Akg found in the Samsung Galaxy s10. Dead silence with all gains. Maybe only at...
  11. T

Honestly with the Sabaj and my sensitive akg k371 I only hear noise with high gain. In low gain and medium gain, dead silence.
  12. T

So in terms of quality, I shouldn't be afraid to take advantage of high gain?
  13. T

Since you are very competent I have a question that I cannot answer: does the high gain mode introduce distortion? And in case is it better a high volume in medium gain or medium volume in high gain?
  14. T

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Honestly you have fully hit what I think, no more, no less. With oratory eq I can listen to everything, but I lose too much in well recorded tracks.
  15. T

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Actually the track is a disaster, but I use it as a test (in general Oasis) because I listen to all possible musical genres, so if with these tracks everything goes smoothly, there is no problem with other songs. However, if I don't take Oasis as a reference, there is metal. metal is hard to...
Top Bottom