ThoFi's latest activity

• T
    ThoFi replied to the thread Harbeth speakers.
    If you are in the objektivst camp and believe in measurements these speakers must all sound the same (same as with amps). And if you...
  • T
    Better, much cheaper options than the neutral flat Harbeths and tested and recommended from Amir: KEF R3 Focal Aria 906 Revel M16 JBl...
  • T
    The JBL 4309 shows a none flat FR with resonances. It shows good directivity. What attributes makes a speaker fun to listen to?
  • T
    Amir enjoys a speaker with flaws…!!! https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/jbl-4309-review-speaker.27255/
  • T
    I like my sound with the SHL5+ 40An and tube amp. As far as I know the system FR follows the impedance curve of the speaker. That means...
  • T
    ThoFi reacted to ahofer's post in the thread Harbeth speakers with Like Like.
    The interesting thing about HUG is that Shaw enforces objectivism..up to the point of discussing his speaker’s measurements or...
  • T
    Yes, this is true at audio and what you have e.g. in the „Harbeth sphere HUG“. Follow them or you’ll be blocked, moderated, There will...
  • T
    Sorry, I do not want to be offensive but you didn't understand/answer my points. And by the way I never said that I don’t like the look...
  • T
    I am not talking about top trim models because that’s a different story. I talk about development/ innovations and pricing. Harbeth...
  • T
    I have a pair of SHL5+(AE) in my living room, powered by an tube amp / Linn Akurate DSM DAC-Pre-streamer / Lan from Router Tidal and...
  • T
    My answer is related to automotive, as Alan Shaw likes to do. Harbeth „development„ and Anniversary models are like car manufacturers do...
  • T
    oh yeah
  • T
    Last development was Radial 2 many, many, many years ago. Later on maybe different screws
  • T
    …but they are not small two-way bookshelf speaker For year I listened to the C7ES-3 and they had a relaxed not very dynamic sound...
  • T
    Oh yes, we see it on the price tag
Top Bottom