Recent content by thms

1. T

Verum , racist and vile please don't give him business.

The new headband is a deal changer for me !
  2. T

What is the difference between beyerdynamic 32 ohm, 80 ohm, 250 ohm and 600 ohm

https://support.beyerdynamic.com/hc/en-us/articles/202503041-Which-DT-770-for-which-source-
  3. T

I'm more and more thinking about getting one, as "upgrade" of HD650. Also looking at used LCD-2. Which one of the two would have the nicest bass ? It's something I think the HD650 misses a bit, so I don't really want to miss out on bass on my next headphones.
  4. T

Is my speaker output on my DRX 730 dead or repairable ?

Looks like I need a precise length cable insulation for it to make contact properly on the right channel, now.
  5. T

Upgrading from my HD58x ? HD6xx or something else ?

Thanks you alll but I think I was a little bit in buying spree. Now my ears adjusted to HD650 and HD58x, I no longer feel the need to get something. Sometimes, I use my M50s again and I'm so glad my hears are/feel now "trained" a bit more ! By the way, I ended up removing the foam mod on the...
  6. T

I'll do that later but I'd really like to know a replacement too because it's gonna be ugly, this thing survived my dorms room and I wonder how it still works with so much dirt inside.
  7. T

I have both Left and Right in both speakers, so there is a short. Like if I do a speak "left right test" on youtube, i hear left/right in both speakers, in this configuration. What could I use to replace this amp ? It's an inexpensive one and I don't need a DVD or CD player.
  8. T

Hi there. So I have a Yamaha DRX-730 that I use to power my Pianocraft NX-E700 speakers. Here's the thing: When I installed them once, I think I put the speaker cable (those iron red/black cable) too far into the "holes". I had to pull really, really, really hard to get them out of the hole...
  9. T

DAC AMP Headphones / recommendation medium portability

It was sub 150€ so I didn't have to pay anything I think that's how it work, in France. On the sticker the real value were written as well as real content, just looked at the box.
  10. T

I paid $23 for USP and I think it was $31 for Fedex to France, at JDS Labs. (I think)
  11. T

As I said, JDS Ol dac + JDS Lab Atom. Which is $200. The SDAC is also worth it. But I'd go full JDS. If you have the money and want desktop, go for this, you'll next upgrade will need to be something in the 1-2k price range. If you buy one of the other things you mentionned, your next upgrade...
  12. T

D) JDS Lab Atom $99 Pro: * measures better than Schiiit Fulla, Fiio , O2. More powerful. Can power most demanding cans. * low output impedance for your IEMs - No need for iFi IEMatch adapter or anything, no static noise. Cons: Lack of inputs but none of those you list have inputs. As for DAC...
  13. T

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

I put this there I was really unsure but just have to. I used to drive my HD650 with Topping NX4. Then received JDS Lab Atom. And, I don't know. I have to do some more tests but I think the atom is superior. I don't know if it's because it has more headroom, but let's say what I found difference...
  14. T

Please do as I think I'll be ordering one too.
Top Bottom