Recent content by the_brunx

1. the_brunx

Is Digital Audio Transmission Analog? [video]

These compromised YouTube reviewers are scrambling to keep people stupid.
  2. the_brunx

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

BTW I tested the older version of ID4 mk2 with AKM and cirrus chips, not the new silent updated ess ADC and unknown DAC version. This maybe a fixed issue already.
  3. the_brunx

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

I did a multitone test today with my old RS UPD on the Audient ID4 mk2 DAC. It seems the issue only arises when the output is driven to its complete max (clipping?), I replicated the issue when I set my analyzer input impedance to 300ohm. At 20Kohm or when I reduced the output one or two clicks...
  4. the_brunx

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

Sure then it’s possible that nobody does anything for money anymore, they Just have to say I don’t go to work for the money, while getting paid.
  5. the_brunx

@passion if you “don’t do videos for money” why do you have a patreon?
  6. the_brunx

Let me guess, your group blind test will involve your usual 2 set-ups magic trick
  7. the_brunx

Your “Objective Tests” so far make for a good magic trick but they are far from objective.
  8. the_brunx

I guess I will never get an answer
  9. the_brunx

How did you test that the two setup chains is identical?
  10. the_brunx

And it’s not just USB cables, he believes and says all cables make a difference, power, interconnects. The whole shebang. And when he does blind test or other tests he uses two set ups and attributes any difference he hears only to the cables, And as you can tell he is intelligent enough to know...
  11. the_brunx

I tried to warn you guys, this is a man on a mission, he’s not here for enlightenment or truth, the truth about snake oil in audio is the very thing that make he’s snake oil promoting YouTube channel a hypocrite. He realeases well scripted videos almost every 2-4 days. This is probably he’s only...
  12. the_brunx

so if you realize that I clearly watched them based on what I said, shouldn’t you be more concerned that it’s true? When people are getting swindled thousands some have to save for months to get these products you never create a new account to come against this but because I said the truth about...
  13. the_brunx

LOL That wasn't meant to be a real interview by Passion for sound, don't be deceived. that was just a device to give Rob a platform to freely rebuttal the ASR review and confuse and salvage some consumers who are still on the fence about what's going on. anyone who has time to waste should go...
  14. the_brunx

Chord DAVE Review (DAC & HP Amp)

It could even be that they are not the right voltage rating with enough headroom for the application, that’s why they are going out prematurely. judging by how they had wrong connectors and output voltage on their m-scaler.
Top Bottom