Recent content by Tengo

1. T

Adam A4V Monitor Review

I think the ATC is more fine in the midrange. Also the bass is more defined and more deep (bigger enclosure, bigger woofer, closed enclosure). I had the SCM11 for a while and I even tried the SCM19 on my Desktop :) The small SCM7 fits (acousticly) most for my setup even though the bigger ones...
  2. T

Adam A4V Monitor Review

Don`t get me wrong, I think the ATC are the better speakers, but the acoustical image of the Adams is more complete. Expecially in my very special listening Setup (Desktop). Has anyone a recommendation which subwoofer to pair with the A4V? I don`t have a preamp with Bassmanagment. My Mytek...
  3. T

Adam A4V Monitor Review

Hi! I bought the A4V a few weeks ago and really like them. I had the ATC SCM7 with a Hypex Ncore Poweramp till then and was not really happy. I moved die ATC oftentimes and used EQ, one day more, one day less. The ATC are better in the Mids and the Bass is deeper and better. But the whole...
  4. T

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

Hi! Yes, of course I can use the Audiophonics instead of my Mytek technically - my question is more about the soundquality. Alternativly I could aim for an RME DAC and a Audiophonics Ncore Poweramp. The question is always the soundquality. I only got one musicsource (Win-PC -> Gustard U16)
  5. T

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

Hi! I wonder if these products can replace my actual DAC, its a Mytec Stereo192 which I use for about 10 years now. It got a 32 Bit ESS Sabre 9016 DAC Chip
Top Bottom