Recent content by telemike

1. T

I've been bewitched by Bose

Yes, you would have to manually turn on and off the integrated amp every time. Also, I don't want my partner having to mess with the big system. Turn on TV and eArc fires up the soundbar
  2. T

I've been bewitched by Bose

I have my main system in the living room along with my 55" TV. I'm not going to use my main system for TV sound. So I bought a Bose Soundbar 900 on sale at Best Buy for TV and Movie duty. I was NOT expecting the Bose soundbar to sound good with music. How it beams sound to make such a wide...
  3. T

Build me an ASR approved system

Bought a Marantz PM-15S2 Limited Edition.
  4. T

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

https://reverb.com/item/74572065-phatronics-analog-vu-meter-w-spectrum-analyzer-waveform-display
  5. T

Wiim Pro Plus questions before purchase

For direct connection of an iPhone or Ipad for Apple Lossless, just connect to a USB DAC directly. No need for a streamer. I did that with my iPad.
  6. T

WiiM Amp discussion

If the ADC is ASR good I may be interested in connecting my turntable.
  7. T

Are there any DACs with more than two Toslink inputs?

I just don't want a myriad of boxes taking space in my cabinet
  8. T

Are there any DACs with more than two Toslink inputs?

I’m looking for a DAC wit 2 toslink optical and at least one coax input. Anything out there?
  9. T

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

Does it make listening to music enjoyable or not?
  10. T

Schiit Ragnarok + Skoll phono and Modius DAC as well
  11. T

The Yamaha A-S1200 and Denon PMA-1700NE are my top contenders for as upgrade.
  12. T

There is good information on the 900HNE here. Be sure to translate Japanese to English https://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/review/review/1409602.html
  13. T

Klipsch Forte IV speakers
  14. T

Looking for an ASR approved integrated amp or preamp + poweramp combo and DAC. Currently using a Denon PMA-900HNE. Let's say budget is $1800 or less. Maybe Schitt? Topping? Other? Inputs: Turntable with low output MC cartridge CD player TV (either optical or hdmi) Blu-Ray (analog rca...
  15. T

I am disappointed. Now I'm wondering if I should sell my PMA-900HNE which I have been happy with but now maybe the performance isn't up to snuff
Top Bottom