Recent content by tee

1. T

The woofer crawl is stupid

I appreciate all the responses. I didn't get much sleep, so this may not be the best time for me to post, but I will anyways. The main thing that I am thinking is different is the fact that it is on the couch. How can the couch not effect the way the waves propagate? To say that the couch...
  2. T

The woofer crawl is stupid

Apologies for the click-baity title but... I do not understand the logic behind the "subwoofer" crawl. Maybe I do not understand the physics properly: I understand that the lower a frequency is, the more "omnidirectional" it is... However, any given cone needs, by definition, to face one...
  3. T

Amp volume goes up and down.

Also, thanks for having me. I've been lurking on this site off and on for over a year now. I really appreciate all of the information, deference to objectivity (I know we have debates about how much this "makes a difference", but if you don't fall back on things which can be verified by ALL of...
  4. T

Amp volume goes up and down.

The title basically says it all (but clearly not enough or I wouldn't be posting). I have an aiyima a07. I replaced the opamps (I know this is seen as stupid, but it was cheap and easy, and I am only just getting back into this hobby) but I am ~95% sure this was happening prior to the change...
Top Bottom