T

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      tades replied to the thread SMSL DO300 DAC Review.
      Anyone else
    • T
      Hi. Did you test it? Any Sonic improvement ?
    • T
      Hi, Did you percieve any improvement vs 1.03 Coudl you describe and ponderate? Imperceptible ? Slight ? Nice to have? Significant? Dont...
    • T
      tades reacted to Wild 7's post in the thread SMSL DO300 DAC Review with Like Like.
      Any instructions for updating the firmware ?
    • T
      The best result I got with Filter Off 88,2kHz or 96kHz oversampling (176 or above being slightly polluted by electronic noise Cayin...
    • T
      The best result is Filter Off 88,2kHz oversampling (176 or 352 being slightly polluted by electronic noise) Slight drop down in trebles...
    • T
      Great Thank-you Burki ! Works high level with SMSL DO300 as well My first conclusive test with PCM "Filter Off" setting
    • T
      tades reacted to Burki's post in the thread Cayin Mini-CD MKII CD Player Review with Like Like.
      Using I2S (or the analogue output), you can use the remote (src) for setting the upsampling to no, 44.1, 88.2, 176.4 or 352.8 kHz. Works...
    • T
      Does any one know if you can get the 352,8khz signal anyway ? On the I2S/HDMI? In order to save double UP/down sampling... Or do you...
    • T
      Upstream the dac I'm using Foobar, resampling at 192kHz (limit of Wattson Emerson Streamer) with a sharp cut off (96dB/octave)...
    • T
      Hi. Yes Amirm measured additional 4,3dB In my ears, it sounds even more 5. or 6 dB Si notre surprised you cant use +2
    • T
      Hi No DAC is sent to preamp->DCX 2496 -> 3*Amps Please refer also to my answer to Paul (pkane), Your challenges made me further...
    • T
      Hi Paul You're right! I see this attenuation, much more clear when smoothing. I have no mean to analyse the anti aliasing but distorsion...
    • T
      tades reacted to pkane's post in the thread SMSL DO300 DAC Review with Like Like.
      No? Seems like it's 3dB down at 14kHz (@48k sample rate):
    • T
      Thanks for this litterature. In fact, measuring with REW I do not sée thé HF drop and frequence response AT 48, 96, 192 Filter Off are...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom