Recent content by Surfzm

1. S

How to make best audio setup for three rooms

Hello, I need advice for the best possible combination with the next equipment: I have got to make three setups, for : 1) living room 2) workroom 2) bedroom equipment I have : NAD 325bee amplifier ( https://www.hifispeaker.wiki/item/nad-c325bee ) NAD 525 bee cd player (...
  2. S

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Hello, I have just bought Elac debut reference DBR62. I would like to know if it is better to buy new Loxjie A30, or used Nad320bee, nad340)..I can get nad for 110-140 USD. Or smtg else? :)
  3. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

I agree, thats why I wanted to put E30 in DAC mode ( this way I cannot use remote) and connect E30 with another preamp and control the volume ( its important to use remote control ).
  4. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

I dont know, safety precautions! :) Then they are both maxed out.. So I though it would be better to use preamp.. I also have nad325bee, maybe that's better option?
  5. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

I have connected E30 ( pre mode - to be able to use remote control) with tv and computer (samsung TV through optical, computer through usb) output to JBL lsr305 Studio monitor but sound is not so loud.. eventhough LSR 305 is on max volume I have to put E30 at approx -15 to -20 to get moderate...
  6. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

Thank you : Wasnotwasnotwas, NgtFlyer
  7. S

Topping E30 DAC Review

I have been searching for a dac with remote control to be able to connect it with tv and computer (samsung TV through optical, computer through usb), output to JBL lsr305 Studio monitor. Will it also be possible to connect headphones ( Sennheiser 58X ) to it through FIIO E11K amplifier...
  8. S

help with upgrading equipment

Thanks, they are little off budget for now but you never know...:)
  9. S

Thank you for your answer, Lets say that I listen to the music with : a) computer, active speakers LSR305.. Then I will put 80-100 on active speakers and use Jriver volume and sound on computer to control volume? b) If I use LSR305, with tube amplifier and Jriver then I will max out...
  10. S

thank you for your answers, I have got JBL LSR305- active monitors, dac:UD120, laptop..so usually I listen from computer..( I use JRIVER player, have selected ASIO drivers), My question is about volume.. how should I set up volume on monitors, computer, and Jriver....? I have put 8...
  11. S

Hello, I have the following equipment: Headphones : AKG 551 , AKG701 IEM: Vsonic VC1000 Amplifier : Fiio E11k DAC : UD120, I will also buy Sennheiser HD650. I usually listen to do music ( portable ) with: Samsung S8+ – UD120 – E11k – VC1000 ( or AKG 701, 551 ) combination. I...
Top Bottom