Recent content by sulfuriq

1. S

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

There will be a difference of loudness when using power supply adapter than using power from USB 3. I just use cheap 5V 3A Power Adapter and using Vention USB 3.0 A Male to B Male Cable USB 3.0.
  2. S

Understanding Balanced Audio (video)

Thanks amir, you just saved me. Right now I'm using balanced cable for my headphones since my dac/amp all have 4.4mm balanced output (ifi ZEN Dac, iFi Hip DAC and Lotoo PAW S1)
  3. S

Understanding Balanced Audio (video)

Is there any benefits if using 4.4mm output to dual RCA for an active speaker that doesn't have XLR input?
  4. S

Comparison between he400i vs he400se ver 2020: a beginner's impression

I'm using HE400SE International Version with Lotoo PAW S1 and 4.4mm balanced cable (Earmax). They sound pretty awesome.
  5. S

Sony WH-1000XM4 Review (noise cancelling headphone)

I've paired the XM-4 with Lotoo PAW S1 using the cable supplied, it sounds pretty good. Did not even turn on the XM4, Wonder if using the Balanced Cable for this Sony XM4 will do any difference?
  6. S

Sony WH-1000XM4 Review (noise cancelling headphone)

I'm getting confuse of how to EQ my SONY XM4 through Tonebooster EQ available in USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO (Android) since the term use like "Peak" is not available in Tonebooster EQ. And there is also Morphit that stimulate the sound to target wanted like Generic Harman AE/OE Curve. Will this work...
  7. S

Comparison between he400i vs he400se ver 2020: a beginner's impression

Hi, I've just bought Hifiman HE400SE International Version, it said it using Stealth Magnet Technology. Not sure what it means though but the seller said it's different from the HE400SE selling in China. It came with white silver 3.5mm jack cable compare with the black cable. This is my 1st...
Top Bottom