Recent content by Sudecki

1. S

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

My source are 50 % tv via hdmi ou digital audio output (optical or tsolink), 50 % Spotify or Tidal, without my computer because it is too far. Amplifer of boxen appear great I thought : mini dsp flex + boxen + blusound mode player ( 2600 euro with mic for calibration without the license...
  2. S

@Eetu solution are great minidsp Flex (with Bluetooth) + Boxem Audio ( 980 + 924 = 1900 € with cable) Only the network player, will be miss. I don't know the quality of digital output of TV (optical or toslink) If not, I have to answer, someone propose me m10v2 at 2600 € (demo product) , all...
  3. S

Oups I have forgotten to say I am in Europe (France) but it looks very, thanks I discover apollon... But don't correspond at my mind, a network player with hdmi if possible
  4. S

Hi everyone, i have read a lot of your post. Iwant buy a pair of Ls 50 meta. But for amp’ i dont know to choice a model. For 20 m2 What is the best choice between these model : evo 75 Nad c700 Or cxa81 ( i have tested it, i like it, but your thread go me out of my choice, and it was a little...
  5. S

Ls 50 meta Amps

Hi, I see a good offer of Kef ls 50 meta + cambridge audio evo 75 in pack. Less than 3000$ What do you think? For me, 75 W is to poor for this speaker. If not, a seller say me to buy a cxa81, and I have tested it, it was fabulous but when I see the thread on it in this forum, I was surprised...
Top Bottom