Recent content by sthEn

1. S

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

https://www.schiit.co.uk/headphone-amps But its out of stock most of the time ;)
  2. S

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

XiangSheng DAC-05B maybe in it's "strongest" version? 2xAK4497EQ Dual toroidal transformer XMOS OPA627 This is being praised in a lot of forums. No measurements to be found i believe. :)
  3. S

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Is front XLR balanced in Sabaj? If i buy this cable - https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07X6M5LXS/ Would i get "everything" that Sabaj has to offer? Even if that's not audible at all, and i won't hear any real difference using Monolith M1060?
  4. S

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

I've bought my first Sabaj D5 in march, but had to sell it next month. Today i got my second Sabaj D5 delivered from Amazon. Couldn't live without it... life wasn't the same :D Next: change M1060 cable to XLR (just for the looks) and i'm 100% happy. Would that work just fine -...
  5. S

It is a beautiful place, especially when you live by the sea, won't argue with that :) Schiit in Europe is completely out of stock - no can do. Also, their price in EUR is the same or even bigger than importing Schiit from US for my personal use. I can of course buy other "quality low-Budget...
  6. S

It's easy for you to say "just order it and return" when you're from US. I'm from Poland. Schiit stack will cost me: 99$ for Magni Heresy 99$ for Modi 3 19.20$ sales tax for shipping that to my cousin in New York 18.39$ for FedEx Shipping to him 30$ for my cousing to ship it to Poland 266$...
  7. S

That should not be a case. Placebo is not my thing :) I've switched Sabaj D5 to much cheaper Khadas already in my stereo setup because i could not hear the difference ;)
  8. S

In my case - I'm not concern about Heresy, but Modi 3 only. It seems kind od outdated, however i have no idea if that's even in the audible area.
  9. S

Quicky here, please be honest. Had to sell my Sabaj D5. Currently looking to buy Magni Heresy/Black Modi 3 stack to drive planar Monolith M1060 using Hifiberry Digi+ Pro over coax or Chromecast Audio over spdif. I dont care about USB (Roon, baby!). Its 2020 - will the Schiit stack be enough...
  10. S

Review and Measurements of Schiit Modi 3 DAC

Quicky here, please be honest. Had to sell my Sabaj D5. Currently looking to buy Magni Heresy/Black Modi 3 stack to drive planar Monolith M1060 using Hifiberry Digi+ Pro over coax or Chromecast Audio over spdif. I dont care about USB (Roon, baby!). Its 2020 - will the Schiit stack be enough...
  11. S

[EU] [WTB] Schiit Modi 3/ Magni * stack

Hi community, i'm looking for Schiit Stack 3 - Modi 3 + Magni 3. I'd prefer black Modi and Magni Heresy, but i can't be picky. Only EU please.
  12. S

DAC/AMP for Monolith M1060 advice

Anyone? My ears are bleeding when using Chromecast Audio or my laptop directly without anything in between. I need to make some decisions, and i need to make them fast :D P.S. I already own one Khadas Tone Board in my stereo setup in the living room, i so i know i can trust in this tiny little...
  13. S

That's why i'm asking. I'm not one of those guys that thinks cheaper = way worse. I know there can be difference with measurments, but not necessarily with the sound they "produce". If Modi 3 + Magni Heresy should be enough for me - i'm perfectly happy with that, because i love the aesthetics...
  14. S

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Superlux HD330 - love them, great value for it's price, was using them for last 4 years i believe. Superlux HD660 - needed anything closed for office Monolith M1060 - new upgrade from HD330 - absolutely stunning
  15. S

Hello community! Sadly, I had to sell my Sabaj D5, which i was and still am crazy about. Money/wife problem, long story. I need to find something cheaper and smaller now. I was thinking about: Raspberry Pi 4 + Hifiberry Digi+ Pro (already own this) as Source Khadas Tone Board as a DAC Schiit...
Top Bottom