Recent content by Steve.

1. Steve.

Best way to connect streamer to Loxjie A30

Wanted to chime in and say i switched from CCA to Wiim Pro out of curiosity. So far I'm enjoying the spotify/tidal connect services, the gapless playback and for my system the digital eq for bumping 2khz on klipsches. So there's some small quality of life improvements if you choose to go that route
  2. Steve.

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Thanks for doing this, I suspected as much and somewhat abandoned USB altogether. I currently use the digital input for my chromecast audio and toyed with the idea of adding a DAC but it became cost prohibitive. Makes me consider getting a larger integrated with more inputs. Thanks again
  3. Steve.

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Feels like it's been ten years since I've participated in a forum, so Hello! Glad to see some other Aussies on here. I'm actually an Aussie living in Brooklyn, NY and I've been relying on ASR for budget component reviews. My current setup is as follows: Speakers: Klipsch RP-8000F Upgraded from...
  4. Steve.

Just want to level set here and say that the point of my earlier post is specific to the Loxjie A30's implementation of USB being potentially inferior than its Toslink input, as the USB input potentially does not use the Sabre DAC but an unknown DAC baked into the Realtek chip that handles the...
  5. Steve.

It's that currently on the Loxjie A30 some of the posters above have seen that the USB input bypasses the ESS Sabre DAC and instead relies on the Realtek DAC which is currently a mystery. Are you familiar with the XMOS USB chip? that's what's being used in the Douk Audio USB > Toslink...
  6. Steve.

After stalking this thread for months both pre and post purchase of the Loxjie A30 to pair with Klipsch RP-8000Fs, I'm a bit disappointed at the USB routing. I tend to use the USB input for my iPad when running Tidal / Qobuz and this is not great news. Has anyone been able to dig up more info...
Top Bottom