Recent content by steelgtr

1. S

Hiby Music App PEQ support

Found it, but the only slider that works is the pre-amp, none of the band sliders move?
  2. S

Hiby Music App PEQ support

I just updated Hiby music but don't see the PEQ option? R6 2020? thx bob
  3. S

2.5 Bal to 3.5 HP adapter?

Thanks, Guys I'm going to pass on this "upgrade". The reasons were to have more output power and possible better AQ but not worth risking my little DAP's that I really enjoy. I wish the Hiby had a true LO that bypassed tthe volume like my Pio but it is what it is. Thanks again for saving me...
  4. S

Thank you! All other connections should be open, then?
  5. S

Thanks for the heads up! Am I checking continuity and if so what am I looking for? thx again bob
  6. S

Hiby R5 Help?

Sory, Which 3 did you buy, the Sabre? What type music do you like? I'm mainly into female vocal, smooth jazz and it looks like the Sabre is more analytical for electronic, etc maybe?. bob
  7. S

I use a 3.5 male to rca cable to go into my integrated tube amp input.
  8. S

Thanks, My Pio has a 2.5 mm bal output and my Hiby has a 4.4 mm bal out. I ordered these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FMX9T8/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075165H2M/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 Did I mess up? thx bob
  9. S

Or 4.4 Male bal to 3.5 HF.
  10. S

Hiby R5 Help?

Any of the R6's better than the R3's?
  11. S

I have a DAP with 2.5 bal and 3.5 HF outputs. I only go into a home stereo unit not headphones. I would like to utilize the higher power of the bal output and need the proper 2.5 to 3.5 mm adapter to do this properly? thx bob
  12. S

Hiby R5 Help?

Thanks, How does the R3 Pro differ from the R3 or the R3 Saber? thx
  13. S

Hiby R5 Help?

Veiled means lack of detail, Too "warm" The Pio is significantly louder into the same amp, both being set to LO and max volume.
Top Bottom