Recent content by Spyart

1. S

Beta Test: Earful -- a hearing test App

Hi! Could you consider to add uncorrelated pink noise (in other words out of phase) to the test signals section? I think it's can be very useful with experimenting of HRTF fine tuning. At least for me it could be very very helpful :) cheers
  2. S

PEQ Sennheiser HD560S vs upgrade to Sundara or Edition XS, or other HP

Just remove oratory1990 eq and be happy. Because decreasing 5-8k range will lead To nothing but small soundstage.
  3. S

Is there a method to make headphones sound *flat to your own ears*?

Nice! So R70x is muffled with no eq To you right? Did you try some crossfeed then? Also do you mind share your eq? Thanks in advance
  4. S

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

because hd800 allows better placing of in ear mic due to big "room" between ear and cone :-)
  5. S

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Too all 800S owners. Could you please try my take on EQ? Since 800S based on some kind of tilted diffuse field there is no reason to move it to the harman side, instead fix some peaks in dips would be better (based on discussion on destructed soundstage with harman based eq). And could you...
  6. S

Moondrop LAN Review

On Harman target - small driver need a bit More bass for sure To compete with 50mm over ear driver. But also less hi end due to different directivity. So when you find harman oe target bit too much for over ear - try this of in ear instead in hope To get some kind of tilted diffusion field for...
  7. S

autoeq.app Is a Web Application for Equalizing Headphones the Easy Way

Hi Jakko. Could you tell please how To push AutoEq follow the target 1:1? I always get some variation and low passing in high end region (I am gonna use my own target btw)
  8. S

Moondrop LAN Review

Uff. People are going mad when make discussion on Iems especially on graphs, thats fun To look at) however the most interesting topic in topic starter reviews is definetely subjective perception of the soundstage. And if you compared any Iem with any headphones he reviewed the measurements war...
  9. S

Feedback on cheap 10" monitoring subwoofers ?

I'm personally not only interesting on adding sub octave content to 305s but really curious on how well a sub would improve distortion performance or even clarity around 100hz (right after crossover point) then. For monitoring purpose for sure ;-)
  10. S

Feedback on cheap 10" monitoring subwoofers ?

Subscribing to the topic because looking exactly the same for jbl 305mk2 (jbl 310s may be obvious but too big? too loud? no bypass switch?)
  11. S

Better speakers than my current genelec 8030c for nearfield

I personally love Inade, but whole Crackling the anonymous Sounds like passed through some colored DAC or something that adds that digital low level noise at high frequencies, imo. So.. Your genelec were probably right! And it probably means that Dutches can color the Sound a bit (at least one...
  12. S

AKG K601 Review

Mr. Guttenberg said once that they Sound pretty much in front of you...
  13. S

Normal headphone sound or virtual speakers?

Can you elaborate More on another level? What is it exactly? Vsx has very large hype so I am curious)
  14. S

Headphone and IEM killer tracks

Thanks, both songs sound crazy good on sehhneiser 650 with Canopener crossfeed and some eq (I generally low 1-3 khz, too shouty for me). And that's cymbals accents on the first track is pretty much here and on the second one that low punchy subs of course here and feeling as needed I suppose ;-)
Top Bottom