Recent content by Somafunk

1. Somafunk

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I always enjoy a hambini video, especially when pen is working.
  2. Somafunk

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

That may be the case but how often would you be removing/inserting the jacks in such a device as the D50 iii ?, I’d hazard a guess at once.
  3. Somafunk

I guess you’ve never set foot in a professional studio?
  4. Somafunk

Yeah….yeah Topping, you’ve finally given us peq, but we now want streaming as well - Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon music, and roon ready as well, perhaps an oled screen, nice remote, and finally an app so that we can control it from our phones. All in the same form factor. Come...
  5. Somafunk

guys home theatre visually vibrates ?

If I listen loud I can see my big (relative to 4.6x3.6x2.4 room size) double glazed window vibrate and that’s only with the system in my signature, if I turn it up further there is a certain sub bass/room mode/bass build up that materialises in my bathroom which is out the door and 3m away that...
  6. Somafunk

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

^ :rolleyes: Looks like the speaker drops off sharply at 100hz and that 2khz peak looks painful, and with those three or four big resonances I’d take a pass on those, I doubt eq could make that listenable never mind enjoyable :rolleyes: ^
  7. Somafunk

ATC speakers / Monitors

You could say that about the entire UK, we’ve been on an ever increasing speed of decline since brexit/leaving the eu
  8. Somafunk

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

I’m late to the party yet again. ;)
  9. Somafunk

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

Here’s quite a critical review of the dusk with it’s audible digital artefacts from Headphones.com website Link to review here
  10. Somafunk

To be perfectly honest I’d rather read a review of you testing out a new garden spade by digging a Tekton mini-lore sized hole then……………
  11. Somafunk

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

The IRA in Ireland used pigs to dispose of bodies back when there was violent hostilities,
  12. Somafunk

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

The pair of them would be perfect bedfellows for each other
  13. Somafunk

What dafuq is that ^
  14. Somafunk

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

Love a bit of Jill Scott, it was her 2004 album Beautifully Human that turned me onto her, Gilles Peterson (uk funk/soul/rare grooves DJ) played Golden on his radio show and I was instantly transfixed.
  15. Somafunk

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

You can find out in the link below, it’ll have no sub bass nor mid bass to speak of compared to the Zero 2, and peaky treble between 3khz and 7khz, Apparently some reviewers say it’s very detailed, that’s code for peaky/harsh and not that enjoyable...
Top Bottom