Recent content by Smytherines

1. S

Subwoofer with Hypex amp & dac?

Thanks guys. This has been a massive help. I'm excited I found some good solutions that are relatively cheap
  2. S

For the sub, it takes RCA. The balanced minidsp flex is trs outputs. Couldn't I just use a TRS to RCA cable to the sub? Or does this present other issues? What are the drawbacks of integrating the unbalanced version with the hypex?
  3. S

Thank you! Yes it seems the Flex supports LDAC format for Bluetooth which my galaxy does as well. Close enough to lossless for me! Thanks so much for the help the minidsp Flex is just what I needed
  4. S

Thanks for the suggestions! Looks like these might work! Would this also function as a pre-amp or would I need something else to complete the setup besides one of these and the Hypex? Do either of these allow me to play the music files that are on my phones memory? (Not in an app. I have a lot...
  5. S

Currently I'm running some Paradigm Prestige 75f towers with a cheap Sony amp but plan to upgrade to the hypex NC252MP amp or similar soon (and upgrade to BMR Towers eventually) I want to connect a CD player, and still be able to stream the lossless files I have downloaded onto my android as...
Top Bottom