Recent content by skerik

1. S

Looking for a good amp/DAC with LDAC transmit

@staticV3 - Thanks. I looked around a bunch last year for an LDAC driver for WIndows and didn't find that. I downloaded it but I'm having trouble getting my PC to pair with the Mobius; not sure what's going on there as they pair fine to other devices but don't show up in Windows control panel...
  2. S

Revisiting this on the slim chance anything has changed. I've searched further with no hits on DACs having an LDAC output. As originally mentioned, I do have the Fiio BTA30. Also checked on the mentioned Aune X8, but it looks like its Bluetooth is only an Input, not an Output.
  3. S

TV Series Suggestion Please

Just a few days ago, finished The Last Kingdom on Netflix. I haven't seen Vikings but it is in pretty similar territory. It's based on the Bernard Cornwell book series, previous collectively called the "Saxon Tales" as it covers the late 9th and early 10th century period of Danish incursions and...
  4. S

I realized last night that I have an Emotiva TA-100 integrated amp sitting around unused, that has what's probably a very good quality headphone out, and a USB input. Since the BTA30 is only able to use Optical/Coax inputs for the PC audio, I might just split out for the HifiMan 'phones and use...
  5. S

I have an Audeze Mobius headset purchased mainly for PC use which features the LDAC Bluetooth codec. It's really the only way to use this headset wirelessly as the sound quality over base BT takes a deep nosedive. So I bought the well known Fiio BTA30 which is one of the few pieces of gear out...
  6. S

TV Series Suggestion Please

GRRM had a week long gathering with the producers at his home in New Mexico to go over the outline of the last 2 books with them. So Martin (the poster above) is correct in that GRRM had a hand in it by only giving them an outline, but it's all he had at the time. Book 6, The Winds Of Winter...
Top Bottom