Recent content by shpong

1. S

TP RA3 Rackmount Amplifier Review

269 usd on https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005787838746.html
  2. S

Suca Audio U7 aka Aoshida A7 aka Nobsound H7 aka Douk Audio H7 tear down

Firstly , unscrew the front panel then detached the vu meter cable off. There is 4 smd 5532 op amp. It is very tiny so I think it is unreplacable with Starkos. I do replace the 5 Samxon 820uf/50v capacitor with Elna silmic2 100uf/63v which fit in perfectly but 8 times less than the Samxon and...
  3. S

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

Beside all criticm , it sounds silky smooth and very clean. The down side is it's low power output. So the company positioning for this product is clearly for high sensitivity speakers.
  4. S

Two black rectangular boxes seem to be advertised Topping secret.
  5. S

All wiring are ordinary cables not OFC or branded audio cables.
  6. S

Nichicon FW appears to be the lowest on the audio series from Nichicon but it sounds good.
  7. S

Topping LA90D internal/tear down pictures. 1)It appears that all Topping product tear down need this 9 inches 2 mm hex keys. 2)Reservoir cap are 4 Nichicon FW 4700uf 35v. 3)Input cap are 4 Nichicon FW 47uf 63v.
  8. S

I agree with you on a little harsh sound. I changed the red wire to the binding posts with furutech cable and filled/replaced ceramic SMD cap with 10uf Nichicon muse BP capacitors and it went well.
  9. S

Don't misunderstanding. The amp is as good as it should be for the price or better but I think the power supply does not have soft start. The electric has down for 1 second and suddenly surge up. I was always warned that I should have a 10-20uf cap series to the tweeter but the thing went well...
  10. S

Sadly , last night it burn one of my tweeter because of electrical surge.
  11. S

It has Lt. and Rt volume control but I only use my ears to adjust the balance. Actually I use it as one of my 4 amps in active 4 ways speakers because it has xlr.
  12. S

Except 4 DC blocking input capacitor to TPA3255. It is just only 1 uf with leftover area of SMD. According to TPA3255 manual , it should be at least 10uf.
Top Bottom