Recent content by senuc

1. S

Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Speaker Review

I have one , when I use it without sub , sound not good, but when I use it with sub ( 130hz , 24db/oct ) , it sound good, why I bought it? because in China it is very cheap ,about 200 usd mint condition
  2. S

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Got the pa7 for 2days,sound great,mid to high very smooth?
  3. S

big mattress reduce bass?

as the pics show, mix the left 、right to any channel u want ,then EQ them separately
  4. S

yes roon eq can control high/low pass for every channel , dm7 can adjust gain for every channel ,they work perfect to my ear in other room,but now my life changed , I can only put these stuffs in my bed room
  5. S

roon eq High pass , Low pass -> topping dm7 8 channels dac -> speakers and sub(pascal powered sub)
  6. S

as the @DVDdoug said , maybe the upper bass is reduced much, when I shutdown the sub , the speaker has no bass which they should have in other room
  7. S

in corner the bass is much better
  8. S

I can change the big mattress to a small bed like this,and put a thin matress on bed,is that help?
  9. S

Hi guys,in pic is my bed room,I put a 150cmX 200cm , 18cm thick mattress just on the floor,the bass sound reduced on the listening position
  10. S

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

我在中国,我在 1 周前订购了 LA90D,但没有发货,所以我问了,他们告诉我“等待”
  11. S

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

La90D is stopping selling on Taobao in China, the dealer just told me to wait , anyone know any message?
  12. S

Record breaker: Raphaelite CS30-MKII tube amplifier review and measurements

when I bought topping pre90 + Diy purifi 400(with very good measurement) , I guess maybe I should sell the 805 tube integrated amplifier ,but after months A/B listening , I deside to keep them all , the tube amp in many albums sound better for my ear
Top Bottom