Recent content by SashaR

1. S

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

But they have very different "structure" of distortions and reasons of them! The different superposition MUST be matter - maybe even audible (for example, Topping ask me to prefer the DAC mode of the D90SE). This aspect - the best technical SNR - is the kind of the effect which I loock for...
  2. S

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

I ask for the help of experts! How to use the Topping D90SE and Topping LA90 kit with the greatest efficiency? 1. The D90SE DAC should be used in DAC mode, WITHOUT volume control, - and the LA90 amplifier should be used in volume control mode. 2. The D90SE DAC is used as a volume control -...
  3. S

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I ask for the help of experts! How to use the Topping D90SE and Topping LA90 kit with the greatest efficiency? 1. The D90SE DAC should be used in DAC mode, WITHOUT volume control, - and the LA90 amplifier should be used in volume control mode. 2. The D90SE DAC is used as a volume control -...
  4. S

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

Please answer my question! Does it make sense to buy a headphone amplifier if I have an LA90SE and unbalanced headphones that I connect unbalanced to the LA90SE? In addition, a speaker amplifier (LA90) is connected (as balanced) to the LA90SE . 1) Will combining the noise and distortion...
  5. S

Tidal reportedly enabling bit-perfect playback to USB DAC on Android

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/tidal-reportedly-enabling-bit-perfect-playback-to-usb-dac-on-android.24749/post-1900782
  6. S

Try to find by Google "apk tidal" or "tidal apk". There are a number sites with libraries of distributives of applications (named apk). I hope you will able to not download what they want you to download instead/with an apk you needed :) . Tell if you do not find the tidal's apk. You need to...
  7. S

Is that the only thing you regret??? They advertise Hi-Res to you for a higher fee than 44.1 files, and then suddenly, without telling you what they did, they actually start "selling" 44.1 to you at the price of 192*24 - and at the same time they made sure that your equipment that you bought to...
  8. S

I already wrote here that Tidal CANCELED the use of USB DAC and sends audio to the Android audio path, and does not use a DAC - since version 2.92, TIDAL simply does not send audio to DACs. TIDAL told me that they "discovered" a problem when using MQA-DACs :) ... That's why I asked to test the...
  9. S

I already wrote here that Tidal CANCELED the use of USB DAC and sends audio to the Android audio path, and does not use a DAC - since version 2.92, TIDAL simply does not send audio to DACs. TIDAL told me that they "discovered" a problem when using MQA-DACs :) ... That's why I asked to test the...
  10. S

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

I'm VERY sorry that I haven't yet found the adapter with the cable I received from the extremely kind person at SMSL. I hope that an appeal to SMSL on this forum can be met with understanding and sympathy: there is not a single reason to refuse a request to tell the cable pinout and adapter type...
  11. S

I don't know if anything can change in our understanding of the status of these 52 MB - but I will tell you that I received both the adapter and the link to the programs from the very kind gentleman at SMSL - Please note that this happened later more than one year (or even two!?) after I...
  12. S

Let me check if I understood you correctly: on your device the Android audio path is set to 96 kHz, your DAC is NOT an MQA DAC and you are playing back some 44 * 16 track using the TIDAL Android Application - and therefore contrary to TIDAL's explanation , which I received from them, TIDAL...
  13. S

It would be extremely kind of you to put the files that I have provided for public use and place them where you think is right. As for the adapter, it looked like something that was made by SMSL itself for one-time use due to the need to upgrade an erroneous FW. I'm pretty sure and hope that...
  14. S

This is a tool for fixing a bug in the first exemplars of SU-9: The effect of its use is very clearly audible. I tried to do everything possible to make as many SU-9 owners happy as possible, but I could not attach 52 MB even when cut into three parts. If AmirM agrees to participate, then he...
Top Bottom