Recent content by ryohnosuke

1. R

Topping D50 - Not working on Win10!

Replace USB cable. Ask for a RMA
  2. R

Topping D50 - Not working on Win10!

Try with another computer. If still failing maybe is a hardware failure. By default it must work with generic windows drivers. Installing their proper driver will use ASIO drivers instead windows.
  3. R

Do some DACs decode MQA better than others?

I would really like to say yes... But ultrasonics (above 20KHz) is completely lossy (even they add garbage) and the content below 20KHz -with cropped bitdeph- will be just upsampled to "any rate". So no, isn't true 'Hi Res'.
  4. R

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

None. At least all new units have 2.01 firmware by default.
  5. R

Oh that 24bit limit is a downgrade. Ask for RMA is a must. Where do you find that firmware?
  6. R

It have problems? or bugs of 1.5 still present? Is just a number after all.
  7. R

test

test
  8. R

Intona USB 3.0 Isolator Review

Seems the same even with USB2.0 Port, sometimes it reach 1.9A when is 'cold'.
  9. R

Indeed! More than 1.5A if you let it alone... really Pro-Ject? 90ms current peak BTW, I can confirm that Pro-Ject DAC turns on with less than 400mA (with no isolator). I will send a new feedback to Intona support.
  10. R

@MC_RME Hi, I used an USB Tester. Using a DC load, with no Aux power on the Isolator overcurrent protection runs over 580mA?, with Aux power runs over 2.5A (voltage drops to 3.8volts even with 2A load). To do this test I used a 5V-5A PSU... I noticed something that I was missing and seems that...
  11. R

I have the S/N "000131" v2.0.3. Yes support was very quick the first time I reported the issue, this second time seems like I'm being ignored :'(. I tried with RME Babyface Pro FS and it just have a flickering clicky sound (from relays?) I think is pretty normal because this interface needs...
  12. R

That's weird, could me more related to amperes. Actually volts are a "fixed" thing. I bought the isolator for testing purposes.
  13. R

I thought the new one was better :'(. Actually the new issue is: 1. Isolator USB B + Power Aux = 3volts (pasive device with lot of reboots due lack of power) 2. Isolator USB B only = 5 volts (doesn't turn on any pasive device, seems like a power protection fault) 3. Power Aux Only = 5 volts...
  14. R

I'm disappointed with Intona isolators. I bought the new one "USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Isolator 5kV" and althought this device deliver 5v 500mA it just doesn't turn on pasive devices like "MATRIX X-SPDIF 2" or "Pro-Ject Pre Box s2" or any other but USB pendrives. The isolator have weird behaviour: When...
  15. R

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Is there any site to buy it with international shipping? Monoprice.com doesn't ship to my country :'(
Top Bottom