Recent content by rschoss

1. R

Audiopraise VanityPro Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

Hi Amir, @amirm, Can you please "give the intuition" regarding the jitter graph where the Y axis represent time. The regular graph where the y axis represents dB is totally intuitive, to me at least. Thanks in advance.
  2. R

Does Quality of Coax Input Matter for DACs?

Hi to all, I'm not the biggest expert in DACs architecture but maybe modern DACs are recloaking even their coaxial input and old classic DACs ( 44.1/16), are synchronized to the coax input and are influenced by the quality of the coax input ? It's just a hypothesis and maybe I'm wrong. :)
  3. R

what is the purpose of the analog part in the DAC

Thanks for the answer redshift, I want to emphasis that we are talking only about the final analog stage in a D/A converter.
  4. R

what is the purpose of the analog part in the DAC

I had a debate with a friend regarding this "analog part" issue. I said that if it measures as a "black box" (*) better than lets said S/D+N 100 dB & Frequency response flat +- 0.2 dB 20 to 20 Khz there is no way that one "analog part" will have a different sound signature then the other, and...
  5. R

Vista Audio Spark II Review (Amplifer)

Amir's Conclusions : This amp has too little power to drive most speakers and has a lot of noise and distortion as well. There must be some mystique about it that I don't understand. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This Amp. is...
Top Bottom