Recent content by Rosenbloom

1. Rosenbloom

Best wired IEM with cord that doesn't loop behind ears

I am a fan of Etymotic, currently using ER4XR. You may consider the ER4 series.
  2. Rosenbloom

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

I have occupied the living room and put my desk inside. Strictly speaking it is not a desktop setup but I do listen to music while sitting by my desk! Kali Audio LP-8 on Custom Design stands + Wiim pro plus
  3. Rosenbloom

Cambridge Audio CXN v2 Network Streamer

I think the problem is its wifi receiver. I once had this streamer but returned it in the next day because of its poor wifi reception.
  4. Rosenbloom

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

I have Benchmark DAC and have been thinking back and forth if I should buy a pair of Genelec 8341 or AHB2 + passive speakers to complete my system. I always thought Genelec was the way to go but whenever I read good reviews on AHB2 I became not so sure. XD My Benchmark HGC has been sitting in...
  5. Rosenbloom

Rogers LS3/5a (BBC) Speaker Review

I remember after Rogers was sold to a Chinese firm, they made another replica (replica of replica?). The price was about USD 1000-1500 in Hong Kong. I always think they were selling history and stories, not sound.
  6. Rosenbloom

Are ASR members headphone or loudspeaker users?

For me, definitely preferring speakers. I never find wearing headphones comfortable, nor IEM. If I want to listen to music or watch movie without disturbing others, the most I can bear with is Airpods.
  7. Rosenbloom

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Thanks for the answers above. Much appreciated.
  8. Rosenbloom

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

May anyone please advise? Given its small physical form, how thick the speaker cables (bare, without banana plugs) can it accept? I am thinking to use 14AWG (2.5 sq mm) cables. Cheers
  9. Rosenbloom

Revel M106 Bookshelf Speaker Review

I am in the UK. There is a shop (“Ninxxxxx) selling a new pair for £999 while others are over £2000. Has anyone have shopping experience with that shop? I wonder why there is such a big price difference. Too good to be true? :rolleyes:
  10. Rosenbloom

Revel M106 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Hi all, Just curious. Where are M106 made? I think probably not made in the USA. Am I right? Cheers
  11. Rosenbloom

Fosi v3 load dependency with Elac dbr62 - A problem?

Hi, Thank you! Glad to know that there is no hiss / noise issue! :D
  12. Rosenbloom

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Same here. Over the years I had spend much on different headphones. Now I keep only one HD6XX. I am fully served and satisfied. ;)
  13. Rosenbloom

Fosi v3 load dependency with Elac dbr62 - A problem?

Hi, Do you mind to share your thought on your new setup? I am interested in getting the fosi and elac as well. Cheers :)
  14. Rosenbloom

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

My main desk is at the corner of a small room. I still have not used the calibration function. One thing for sure, raising the tweeters to the ear level definitely improve the listening experience.
  15. Rosenbloom

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

For desktop setup where space is limited, I think MTM is quite a good choice. Before the price reduction, I was struggling which ones I should buy for my desktop setup - 8010, KH80 or MTM? Then I saw the price reduction. The choice suddenly became clear to me. (BTW, it is me who made the post in...
Top Bottom