Recent content by rolandlin

1. R

Need Advice on DAC/AMP Combo

There are two switch on the front panel of Topping A30. For the power & Supple voltage switch, how I should choose between high & low supple voltage. For the gain switch, how I should choose between 0dB, 9dB & 18dB. Can someone explain to me how I set this two switch? Thanks in advance.
  2. R

Does it mean I need to turn the Windows 10 volume to maximum and then use the amp to control the volume?
  3. R

I finally ordered Topping A30/E30 on yesterday. I am looking for a pair of open-ended headphone under $220. Can anyone give me some advise for the following 4 headphones: Massdrop Hifiman HE4XX $160 Massdrop Sennheiser HD58x $170 (Not available to ship to Hong Kong) Massdrop Sennheiser HD6xx...
  4. R

I believe I will upgrade my speaker and headphone in a year, so I change my mind. Instead of Topping Dx3 Pro, I am considering separate DAC and AMP. Which one of the following stacks would you recommend? Topping A30/D30 ($229.98) ATOM DAC + ATOM AMP ($198) ATOM AMP + Topping D30 ($218.99)...
  5. R

Thank you so much for all your advise. It helps a lot.
  6. R

The USB DAC/AMP combo will be used on my desktop only.
  7. R

Based on my limited budget ($200 or below), any suggestion on USB DAC/AMP combo?
  8. R

Hi All, I am new to this forum and I do not know much about HIFi Audio. I always listen to EPIC and classical music (MP3 or FLAC) with earphone on desktop computer. Lately, I bought a new tailor-made computer. The sound from the onboard sound card is terrible and quite unnatural. My desktop...
Top Bottom