Recent content by rob58

1. R

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Okto Research <[email protected]> 28 ott 2020, 17:06 (15 ore fa) a me Hi Roberto, I am going to check it and get back to you tomorrow. Kind regards Pavel
  2. R

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

I ordered June 26 and received order confirmation same day then I received payment receipt confirmation July 1
  3. R

I do not know. many say it is worth the wait. personally I think I have waited long enough. what bothered me is the initial lack of clarity (say 6/8 weeks) but the reality is profoundly different and the replies to the emails carry you for weeks with excuses that you no longer believe in the...
  4. R

covid vaccine will come first! :facepalm:
  5. R

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

4 months is a very long time to wait. I bought with a promise of 6/8 weeks and continues to sell with this expectation without changing the delivery forecast in 4 or maybe 5 months. this sales policy is incorrect.
  6. R

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

my order n ° 157 ordered June 26 not arrived yet. how is it possible that No. 162 and 172 was delivered? I am very annoyed about this! history stinks!
  7. R

hi infernus my order is the same as yours
  8. R

I hope too! unfortunately I believe it less and less! he replies after a week to the emails I have sent and when he does the replies I read they make me think that I have fallen into a deception.
  9. R

sent me an email on July 1st to confirm receipt of payment. cashed immediately.
  10. R

hi has everyone, anyone can tell me if the orders 154 155 156 have been delivered? mine is number 157 ordered June 26 and I have not received the shipping notice. order 153 was delivered on september 10th (i read in this forum) 7 days ago okto replied to me saying it delivered for shipping and...
  11. R

Thanks for the reply! then I hope to receive by the end of the month.
  12. R

hi Qwin, when did you order your okto dac? can you tell me your order number? so I can tell when I get mine. thank you.
Top Bottom