Recent content by RndmLstner

1. R

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

B Benchmark has you covered: https://benchmarkmedia.com/collections/cables/products/benchmark-speaker-cable-nl2-to-banana-2-pole
  2. R

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Benchmark Media Systems (AHB2, etc) currently has a 10% off orders over $3798 w/ free shipping promo for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. That being said, this merely reduces the price of many items to what they were regularly priced a year ago (or still slightly more....AHB2 went from $3000 to...
  3. R

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Benchmark Media Systems (AHB2, etc) currently has a 10% off orders over $3798 w/ free shipping promo for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. That being said, this merely reduces the price of many items to what they were regularly priced a year ago (or still slightly more more....AHB2 went from $3000 to...
  4. R

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report Continued

The Tekton speakers pictured in post #14 are Tekton model Moab, not Nebo. They are $5,025 / pair. Sources: Moab link Nebo link
  5. R

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report

Wow. I'd forgotten that car even existed. I put together a small model of this car 40ish years ago when I was under 10. I totally forgot about its existence (or the memory of putting it together). Seeing this picture instantly created a positive sensation of nostalgia before triggering the...
  6. R

NAD CS1 Network Streamer Review

Update: After writing my post, I realized the primary market for this item. Consumers wanting a certified Roon Ready Endpoint. It appears to be the cheapest one on the market. If you use Roon and want a certified endpoint, this is as cheap as it gets. If output is a concern, connect it to...
  7. R

Hypex Nilai500DIY Amplifier Review

Oh geeze....guess I wasn't thinking. Lol.
  8. R

The crosstalk chart is also missing.
  9. R

Ok. Thanks for the response and further clarification. In response to user BR52, I understand the AHB2 is not class D.
  10. R

So the significantly rising distortion at higher frequencies is a function of Class D and would not be present on the Benchmark AHB2? No such analysis was provided in the ASR AHB2 review. Thanks.
  11. R

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

Can you be more precise as to what contacts you're referring to? Re screw bare copper! Solder it!
  12. R

Sunfire Cinema Grand Review (5-channel Amp)

For those that aren't into home theater, or were not yet into it in the late 90's and early 2000s, the Sunfire Grand Cinema line of amps was very popular on various online forums and commonly recommended. The alternative output option of the front l/r (current/voltage) was also a highly...
  13. R

Loxjie D40 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

This takes the top spot on the SINAD chart for those using RCA outs. And it's cheaper than the 3 that are ahead of it when using XLR out. Impressive (disregarding the ESS hump not present or as present in the other 3).
  14. R

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Thanks for the additional test. I think many will appreciate this additional test b/c the product is really attractive in the current landscape for those who use pre-pros due to its price and the inclusion of DIRAC.
Top Bottom