Recent content by richbandit

1. R

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Certainly - up front disclaimer, this will be my personal subjective view of course, with my particular set-up, and I'm mindful that such views are sometimes frowned upon within this forum because it's not 'scientific' enough! This may be a little long-winded, so don't shout at me, please! As...
  2. R

I'm providing a brief update to my earlier post (#835). Even though I, personally, was happy with my SU-9 I found I was becoming more and more anxious about where this whole issue was heading, such that I finally lost confidence with keeping the unit at all As it seems some others have done...
  3. R

strange SMSL M500 high 3rd harmonic

Yes, I had exactly the same response from Audiophonics as well, and the same request from SMSL in China! I've responded back to SMSL explaining I don't like the idea of sending my unit back due to the obvious potential pitfalls (and cost) and could they not provide adapter/cable/firmware for me...
  4. R

Hi aandres_gm, Completely agree, and yes prompt communication (both good or bad, either way) is critical to maintain customer confidence in your product.
  5. R

New user here, thought I'd jump in and share my experience of the SU-9! After prevaricating for some time, having seen glowing reviews and reports I went ahead and finally ordered my SU-9 around the middle of May - as I'm sure many other people will have done since it hit the market. Although...
Top Bottom