Recent content by rfj1862

1. R

I have questions!

Yes this is important to me. It subjectively sounds pretty decent but I don't have a reference to compare it to or any actual data Is that really a major factor for a sealed speaker?
  2. R

I have questions!

Yes I realize that the placement of the left speaker in the corner isn't ideal but it is literally the only place I can put these. I bought them before I moved into this house and this office. However, the studio I bought them from was using them near-field and I understand that a number of...
  3. R

I have questions!

I haven't noticed but I listen almost exclusively seated which puts the tweeters at exact ear height.
  4. R

I have questions!

I'm not worried about vibration affecting audio quality; I just don't like the minor component rattles that occur at about 60 hz due to the sub under the desk. Will try the sorbothane, thanks! I'm a molecular biologist! For audio stuff all that means is that I likely suffer from the...
  5. R

I have questions!

Hi all, First post here although I have been reading with great interest. I'm not a complete newbie but I go through cycles of audiophilia every 5 years or so, so just enough time for me to lose all of my audio knowledge. I listen to music 10 hours a day, primarily on my desktop system, which...
Top Bottom