Recent content by RF Air

1. RF Air

What is Ultra High Resolution? Previewing L-ISA spatial audio technology presentation on an immersive 18.1.12 ultra-high resolution sound system.

Yes, several which were suspended on walls and overhead, maybe within the listening seating area. This is the mixing console and studio which was not the venue for the listening event, but the point of playback that was used for the demonstration.
  2. RF Air

What is Ultra High Resolution? Previewing L-ISA spatial audio technology presentation on an immersive 18.1.12 ultra-high resolution sound system.

The main listening area was casual seating for 60. This was at the Westlake Village, California Location for L-ISA
  3. RF Air

The event was a real treat, a private meet and greet and the listening experience of "Harmony Codex" by Steven Wilson. It was a fully immersive listening experience with a mix that was astounding. I nice look into the future of audio performance for live presentations.
  4. RF Air

Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex - Music designed for Atmos. And for stereo? Comparison between Amazon HD and Tidal Dolby Atmos.

I was invited to a pre-release listening event for Harmony Codex. Steven is working to develop his tour production with the L-ISA Technology. See my post here: What is Ultra High Resolution? Previewing L-ISA spatial audio technology presentation on an immersive 18.1.12 ultra-high resolution...
  5. RF Air

Steven Wilson uses Genelec

I was invited and attended the pre-release of Steven's latest "Harmony Codex" Album. 60 people were invited in the Los Angeles Area which was a wonderful treat and experience. See my post here: What is Ultra High Resolution? Previewing L-ISA spatial audio technology presentation on an...
  6. RF Air

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Sorry, I have not seen a whole lot of posts for REL. I did not see anything stated here in this thread except for your comment about clowns. I'm not offended as an owner of REL products, was just wondering if there was something worth understanding with your statement. Honestly, just curious...
  7. RF Air

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Curious @Sancus, what is your reasoning for this opinion and statement?
  8. RF Air

Tice TPT Enhanced Line Conditioner Review

Love to adventure, no matter the cost... o_O
  9. RF Air

I have been invited to a listening Preview of a new Album Release. The presentation will be performed with a L-Acoustics L-ISA system apparently with an Original Mix that uses the technology that is apparently a newer concept in live perfomance playback, recording and mastering. Not sure what...
  10. RF Air

Blue Jeans Cable Isolation Transformer Review

I wrote to BJC as well and they responded to me in kind like @Sal1950. The fact that they acknowledge the issue and have attempted to understand the problem is a respectable response to a newly discovered issue. Recognizing that BJC has many customers with different product requirements and...
  11. RF Air

XSA Labs Vanguard Speaker Review

Thank you Amir for the Review and all the efforts you make to provide us details that serve the Forum Community. It is interesting to me that products that are found to be substandard in design and performance are defended by posters with obscure notions and obfuscation of facts. Hence the...
  12. RF Air

Blue Jeans Cable Isolation Transformer Review

Thank you Amir for this Review. I would consider this product a "wake up" for BJC. I discovered their products here in the Forum and have purchased, as well as recommend BJC to other Forum members. A reputation is hard earned, yet lost in mere moments with an oversight or poor decision. It...
Top Bottom