Recent content by Rantapossu

1. R

Beta Test: Multitone Loopback Analyzer software

All the dBXX -units seems to default to the exponential notation after the restart of MTA: Using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out makes the units more human friendly. Could this be the default view? Entering the values manually directly to the corresponding fields and pressing the...
  2. R

There seems to be something wrong with the displaying of the vertical units on the Waveform -graph... ... and the Watts -view looks a little bit strange: The same measurement with dBFS:
  3. R

This is strange! I reinstalled the orignally uploaded version and now it works correctly. So it was the correct version after all! Looks good!
  4. R

Thanks! Are you sure that you uploaded the correct version? There isn't the "Calibration Factor" -selector for me: The vertical unit is Watts... ....but it doesn't change the Spectrum view: And I can't find any changes considering the Spectrum real-time display during averaging.
  5. R

Thank you! It's better, but not perfect yet. The color menu opens now with a single click every time, but sometimes it leaves the color selector open when the graph is updated and then you have to close the selector manually. Like this: You can click anywhere inside the history window to...
  6. R

Oh wow, so much better! Thanks! The waiting time dropped from 90 seconds to under 5 seconds... Do you think you could tweak the opening of the color selector menu too? It works, but it's not pretty. This is the start position (There's no down arrow): When you click the color, the color...
  7. R

Hi @pkane ! Could you streamline a little bit the process of changing the curve color in the history window? If the curve is already selected with the check box, MTA recalculates the curve when you just touch the color selector section of the selected measurement. When the recalculation is...
  8. R

This one? It's still visible to me...
  9. R

I can't get this working with any of my cards. Plugging and unplugging the cards and changing the WASAPI sample rate still reguires the manual refresh from the menu. Is this now activated or is this a leftover line from the 1.1.9 announcement?
  10. R

Thanks! There's a minor bug: If you first activate the noise floor line and then the error graph line, the noise floor line disappears. It won't come back even if you deactivate the error graph, you'll have to manually refresh the screen. The screen capture function does the same when using...
  11. R

Works ok now, as far as I can see. Thanks! This is only cosmetic, but MTA has always started like this: The graph colors get only updated after the first measurement or recalling from the history window: If you are not too busy, this could be fixed too...
  12. R

Thanks! This is absolutely genius!
  13. R

You can do something like this: 1. Switch "Show measured level" to "No" 2. Run a level sweep 3. Check the point where TD+N starts to go up (Arrow) and look what the X-axis value says. (The level sweep x-axis title shows now "Generated level" and not "Measured Level" like it did before) 4...
  14. R

It seems to me that you are still clipping your signal. The Level sweep -graph shows that your system can archieve a lot better than your 1000 Hz sine measurement above. I suggest that you install the latest "Test preview" -version of MultiTone. With it you can change between the measured and...
  15. R

I have saved almost every version of MTA for the last couple of years. I can send you the version you want when I come back home, if you still want it.
Top Bottom