Recent content by Randy Fucce

1. R

Bluetooth Module Cost In Speaker Factory Production of China

Bluetooth technology has completely changed the way we interact with electronic devices and is a fast and convenient means of playback. Now Bluetooth has become an indispensable function of speakers. The latest version of Bluetooth is 5.3, with a transmission speed of 48 Mbit/s and a maximum...
  2. R

Is The TWS Function of Portable Bluetooth Speakers Necessary?

Why don't you buy a bigger size and more powerful speaker instead of them? Why don't buy a bigger size driver and more powerful speaker instead of them? For example, Anker Motion Boom. In terms of weight and volume, the two are about the same. And the Motion Boom output power is greater.
  3. R

Speaker Sound Quality: Crimping Is Better Than Soldering

Please check the post sir. The differences between the two are described in detail here. https://monroeengineering.com/blog/crimping-vs-soldering-cable-connectors-which-is-best/#:~:text=Crimping%20offers%20stronger%2C%20more%20reliable,is%20also%20easier%20than%20soldering.
  4. R

This is a very simple experiment that you can arrange and test if you have time. The difference in sound between the two is also quite obvious.
  5. R

This is a very simple experiment that you can arrange and test if you have time. The sound difference between the two is obvious. The sound of the speaker with welding will be relatively stiff, of course this is relative. By the way, the test results may be somewhat subjective and limited...
  6. R

The folly of seeking the perfect speaker.

I'm not a fan of the perfect speaker. But we also don't think people who are looking for the perfect speaker are stupid, after all, they have such financial conditions or ability to pay. for example The JB Party Box system and Burmester are completely incomparable in terms of listening performance.
  7. R

Speaker Cable Connections : crimping is better than soldering There are generally two types of wiring for speakers: crimping and welding. There are many articles about this on the Internet, so I won’t repeat it here. Today we share the experimental conclusions of our engineering. Under the...
  8. R

Thanks for you remind. I have time I will write more professional posts about speakers later on. In this I just share my production and customer experience without analyzing this topic in depth.
  9. R

TWS (True Wireless Stereo) mainly uses Bluetooth headsets, which is indeed a great improvement. But is it necessary for us to consider the TWS (True Wireless Stereo) function provided by some portable speakers, such as party speakers or PA speakers? TWS essentially allows you to connect two...
  10. R

Is this the floor standing speaker or karaoke speaker?

WOW, it's really a Paradise and amazing.
  11. R

Is this the floor standing speaker or karaoke speaker?

I don't think so. Floorstanding speakers are bulky, heavy, and not portable. Usually there is no built-in battery. Except for outdoor activities that are powered by batteries, the No Side is generally not used outdoors.
  12. R

What are the differences of PA Speaker: BOSE S1 Pro and AUSMAN AS-219?

lol, actually I like Mackie Thump Go very much, not Bose S1 or AUSMAN AS-219 If you really like portable pa system, you might like it
  13. R

The volume of the external speaker can be realized by adjusting the curve through the software. We can tune it a lot, even with a 5-inch speaker. The condition is that the distortion of the sound will increase.
  14. R

The sound sensor should be more accurate. The sensors inside will automatically adjust the direction of sound transmission, when the speaker is placed in different ways: such as vertical, flat or 45 degrees, You can refer to the picture below...
  15. R

Yes The quality of BOSE has been recognized by users all over the world. Relatively speaking, I would choose products from big brands such as BOSE, JBL or Mackie. After all, the risk is much less.
Top Bottom