Recent content by Puzzle

1. Puzzle

Does Bal really sound different?

Time for evolution XD
  2. Puzzle

It should be able to explained by science, sometimes we just haven't reach that point:p
  3. Puzzle

For fiio k7, it should be real BAL, but yes, some times I would also doubt it might be the higher sound levels make me thinking BAL output sound better, but when I try to make them around same loudness, sometimes I still get different results. Just like you said, some will sound cleaner or have...
  4. Puzzle

I know bal output provides larger power so you can get higher sound level, and some amps perform differently at their SE and BAL outputs. But I noticed that sometimes I can hear the difference between bal and se, but.sometimes I don't. When using my same fiio k7, for my n5005, he6se v2, mdr z7...
  5. Puzzle

he6se v2, has anyone tried it?

Just got mine, it makes me want to lay down when listening to it, physically. It weights over 500g, so heavy that my neck can almost feel broken
  6. Puzzle

truthear hexa iem

Thanks for the plot. I actually happens to have an er2se, and I know comparing with er2xr it lacks a bit of bass energy. I think I roughly know how the hexa would sound like if it's close to er2xr. But besides the frequency response, there are also distortions and delays, I am wondering how the...
  7. Puzzle

truthear hexa iem

I see the hexa use 1 dd and 3 or 2bb, so I expect it to have a bit better raw resolution? Maybe more details in mid and high frequencies?
  8. Puzzle

truthear hexa iem

Hexa has been on sell for sometime, has anyone tried it? I bought the zero after looking through Amirm's review and am very happy with it. It's a very comfortable wearing iem (better than my 5005 and exk) and sounds good. Would also like to give a try for Hexa if it performs better than Zero
  9. Puzzle

N5005 Sounds so plastic

Great, I would definitely try that, I found sometimes the treble is still a bit too intensive for me, but the overall condition is.way better with EQ.
  10. Puzzle

N5005 Sounds so plastic

It actually helps! I tested it with no EQ and I think the strange sound is located around the 5khz, though EQ cannot completely fix the problem but it makes the sound at that point not sticking that out. Great thanks~
  11. Puzzle

Amplification and The HE6se v2

adorama now has he6se for 399, new.https://www.adorama.com/hmhe6sev2.html?emailprice=t&sterm=zgqxfT3-LxyNTm4TNiROnWCBUkAxzp1lRVrTT40&utm_source=rflaid912571&utm_medium=affiliate their market strategy is so.... forgive me I cannot find a proper word to say it.
  12. Puzzle

N5005 Sounds so plastic

he used the word plastic to describe timbre, which is the sound tone color or tone quality
  13. Puzzle

N5005 Sounds so plastic

Only if you guys could comes with a more proper word to describe it, I would say it's a really vivid when I saw his description. Otherwise, how do you guys describe tone color or tone quality from different instruments or singers at same level of musical note? I am not gonna say this frequency...
  14. Puzzle

N5005 Sounds so plastic

I would say yes it's kinda weird to describe sound as 'plastic', but that's the most close description after I found after reading Crinacle's description for its timber. Sound can be really arbitrary to talk about, and that's why measurements sometimes help a lot.
Top Bottom