Recent content by psf1

1. P

Review and Measurements of Marantz AV8805 AV Processor

I apologize. I was referring to the reference to a firmware update possibly rectifying the dac filtering issue. This seems to be the only pro that has received tacit approval. Does Amir ever do measurements with DIRAC/Audyssey turned on? Also, it seems a lot of folks take issue with his 4v...
  2. P

I was asking if they could fix the issues plaguing their measurements somehow with a firmware update. It was a hopeful question....
  3. P

Damn. I came here to hear, "Yes" to this exact question. :-( WHY! This is fixable in FW, correct?
  4. P

Scratching my head - getting Apple music to HiFi

I use my Macbook Air running apple music and the remote app on my phone. MacBook Air (m1) - HDMI - Denon 3808 - Amps. Denon shows it as 24/192 when I play the new High Res lossless from Apple Music. I control the music from the phone and this also [should work with the] new Dolby Atmos/High Res...
  5. P

Emotiva RMC-1 AV Processor Review

Hello. @amirm Amir, thank you. My gosh, what an asset you are! I will be donating. I was about to buy the RMC-1. I need a pro for my ATMOS HT upgrade. I listen to 2 channel a lot in addition to quite a bit of HT (one room). I really want a great GUI AND Dirac implementation. To my ears, Dirac...
Top Bottom