Recent content by Bartez2000

1. B

IK Multimedia ARC System 4

Third-party microphones and their calibration files already worked in the previous version of arc 3
  2. B

Phantom center vs. hard panned sound level

I can't find such a topic anywhere and I think it may be very interesting and important because of the soudstage and imaging. Does anyone of you know what the best proportion of the phantom center level vs. hard panned level? Should they be at the same level in the sweetspot or maybe at a...
  3. B

Properties of speakers that creates a large and precise soundstage

When I wrote "sounds materialize", I meant the impression that, for example, the vocals and snare drum are so close to the listener that we see these sounds next to the face, literally a few centimeters from the face. Other sounds are meters away. And it sounds so realistic, as if each sound...
  4. B

It's not about the sound around us, it's about the sound that "materializes" so much that we feel like we can touch it. And I'm not kidding here, it's a true illusion of physical sound sources at various distances from the listener in all directions.
  5. B

Once in my life I experienced holographic imaging and out of four pairs of speakers placed next to each other, only one played in 3D. The rest is a flat wall of sound. So I know speakers, room and positioning matters.
  6. B

Soundstage and imaging

I recently compared the HEDD Type 07 (mk1) with the APS Klasik 2020. Since I have been mixing and mastering for 20 years, I have some observations about these speakers. Both, of course, with full room correction at the same time. Hedd 07 have a nicer sound, more detailed and the bass is deeper...
  7. B

Soudstage observations on examples APS KLASIK 2020 vs. HEDD TYPE 07 (mk1)

I recently compared the HEDD Type 07 (mk1) with the APS Klasik 2020. Since I have been mixing and mastering for 20 years, I have some observations about these speakers. Both, of course, with full room correction at the same time. Hedd 07 have a nicer sound, more detailed and the bass is deeper...
  8. B

Avantone Pro MixCube Monitor Review

I don't want to talk nonsense, but it seems to me that there was production on hs5 but the master & mix was on ProAc's Studio 100 + Yamaha Ns10m
  9. B

Where is the "Kick Bass Drum" ?

Maybe you have some room modes with deeps around 30-200hz?
  10. B

PMC Result6, Neumann KH120, Focal ST6 Solo6 and upcoming Neumann KH150 + IK Precision?

Nothing by your measurements, as you are just a common audiophile and not an experienced music producers. You make me laugh man. We producers make music, we know what's good and what's bad. And you just listen and nothing comes of it.
  11. B

PMC Result6, Neumann KH120, Focal ST6 Solo6 and upcoming Neumann KH150 + IK Precision?

I did a blind test of the neumann kh120 vs "some cheap 5 inch speakers" a few years ago. What pained me was that they sounded almost identical, with a slight advantage for those $100 packs. Except that when I started talking about the advantage of the kh120, it turned out that the latter were...
Top Bottom