Recent content by Plan9

1. P

Akitika GT-108 Stereo Amplifier Kit Review

I built a Sinclair watch once...no brag, just fact!
  2. P

Do you care about speaker looks / appearance?

A little too Blue Diva from "The Fifth Element" for me....
  3. P

Potatoes

My wife's smashed red skin (skin on) skillet potatoes accompanied by baked garlic parmesan Buffalo wings. Potatoes cooked on one side until golden and slightly crispy, not flipped, so upper part is soft. Perfectly nice!
  4. P

Wishing a Merry Christmas, Blessed Hanukkah & Covid Free 2024 New Year to all our members and visitors.

Was on board with you until I saw that MAGA stuff...to each their own...Merry Christmas
  5. P

Extron help please..

Thanks, yes the source will be a single ended cd/dvd player so I'll follow the diagram for tying in.
  6. P

Extron help please..

Thanks so much for the manuals and advice! Would it be easier just to get a "regular" preamp rather than using this switcher?
  7. P

Extron help please..

Thanks, will give it a try!
  8. P

Extron help please..

New to distribution amps and wondering if I can use the Extron MLS 406MA Switcher as the preamp for my Extron XPA 2003C? If so, how should I connect the two, via the line out or preamp out on the "switcher". My intended use is very non-critical, casual listening through a pair of MMG's in my...
  9. P

Classic Integrated Amplifiers!

My 1980's choice for minimalist look
  10. P

Extron amp assistance

Jay Gilb, just two more Extron questions, I promise... Will the XPA2003C work with an Extron MLS 406 MA Switcher...I've included a photo of back of 406. Thanks again for your help!
  11. P

mini/micro subwoofer thread

Sorry, calling someone you don't know an "idiot" regarding their subwoofer post borders on idiotic....we're just talking about subwoofers, small ones at that...oops I said small, not micro nor mini...yikes
  12. P

All About UFO's

You mean Soylent Grey?
  13. P

All About UFO's

OK, you got me....
  14. P

All About UFO's

15. P

All About UFO's

Italians would never mix seafood with cheese...that would be sci-fi!
Top Bottom