Recent content by Phlebas

1. Phlebas

Topping L30+DT770-80ohm+Panasonic CD player: VOLUME BALANCING

Hi there, Finally I discovered, as a noob, the best forum section where I can post a thread. Thanks to Solderdude who yesterday helped me, today I can enjoy my first headphones amp. Straight to the point: Ho can I balance the volume between L30 and the source? Is it better to put the...
  2. Phlebas

Searching Dt770 PRO 80ohm amp with a Panasonic micro hifi cdplayer as source

I've read L30 is aluminium solid case, perhaps a bit better than the rigid plastic of the Atom. I would place it over the receiver with a 0.5 meters cable (shorter is better, isn't?). I've read that after some hours it can be heat, maybe it can need some space in-between for the...
  3. Phlebas

Thanks mate, you`re giving a way to many hours I spent reading reviews, forums and products specs. About trs contacts well, mine should work as I use it frequently. What do you mean with "finicky", it's a matter of aesthetics or a matter of "sound" I will hear? I`ve found some good not...
  4. Phlebas

Thanks for your reply! That was my fear. Is there any noticeable quality difference between using an RCA/3.5mm cable instead of an RCA one? None of the models I evaluated has a TRS cable option sadly and only the Topping and the Atom have an RCA line INPUT. So I assume I must choice between...
  5. Phlebas

Hi there, this is my first post on this forum, that's why I think some words about me can be good before asking your help. I literally love music since more than 20 years but only in recent times I started to consider more refined ways of listening. My very first steps were the purchase of a...
Top Bottom