Recent content by Para_dox77

1. P

JDS Labs Element III Review (DAC & Amp)

When getting the boosted version, is there any negative effects to the measurements provided in this review or is it just more free power? Might not even need it, but considering this would be my endgame daily driver I rather have it than not.
  2. P

FS: Vanatoo Transparent One Encore Speaker (Pair)

May I ask why are you selling this speakers? From what I understand they're one of the best small active speakers on the market.
  3. P

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Probably has been said before, but change the usb cable before you plug it. The table vibrations alone were enough to send a horrible interference signal. And after a lot of desk wiggle the board doesn't work on two of my motherboard USB plugs. Changed the cable to an Amazon Basics one and 0...
  4. P

I bought it from Amazon, but they are taking their sweet time.
  5. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Looking just at the features it definitely looks like a better buy. Yes, I just saw that too. And I just pull the plug on the KTB and case. I guess I'll wait for the Soncoz LA-QXD1, Atom DAC, and KTB v2 (original team is also working in another board) and see which one would be the best...
  6. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Did this just made the Khadas Tone Board irrelevant or am I missing something?
  7. P

Dynamic range isn't as good as expected? https://blog.jdslabs.com/2018/11/jds-labs-atom-amp-official-release-benchmarks/#comment-22949 So getting a A/C adapter will help achieve the 120dB? Or the grounding layout has the problem of ground loop sensitivity regardless of the way it's being...
Top Bottom