Recent content by Oukkidoukki

1. O

SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC

Can someone clarify…if I put apple tv box to hdmi in on tv. And this to another hdmi in slot in tv that has arc written in it……the sound of apple tv will come out of this do100? Is it so?
  2. O

Power management for best sound.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Consensus seems to be that extension cords are fine. I however hear something without. Silent moments are somehow more silent, feel of the voidness surrounds the instruments. Reverbs are more real and have depht. Plasma tv is more bright and accurate and...
  3. O

What about putting active speakers and dac to same extension cord? In my mind i get better sound when i plug those to different wall outlets. Could putting these to different extension cords do something?
  4. O

Autotransformer? So you are thinking differently to these other fellows? What others think about autotransformer?
  5. O

By the way, why tv power cord are so short? Pain to hang to the wall. It cant be money thing to make it couple meters longer. Could it be that performance in the end is better with short one (even though what you say here)?
  6. O

Ok, weird that google and chatgpt says that there can be some issues, but here its like absolutely no issues.
  7. O

Waste your time? I ain’t have any power over your time……it’s 3 meter , don’t know about awg, but it looks like that.
  8. O

How about google then? Shit also?
  9. O

When I plug active monitors and dac straight to wall outlet sound is somehow better vs using extension cord. Same effect is seen in my plasma tv, from the wall outlet black is deeper and pic seems to be more ”right”. Maybe powercord cause voltage fluctuation etc. , I dont know. I have tried...
  10. O

Best sound from ipad, but why so clunky…

I cant get over it. Vocals are nicer in space with this in built one. Vlc brings them little bit forward. Mock me if you like, but thats how it is. Apple make this in built one able to make lists and so on. I dont think this in built one is the same as apple music.
Top Bottom