Recent content by oppie

1. O

JM Audio XTC

2023 and not one measurement on their site and instead blatant ads on reddit, facebook, headfi etc.
  2. O

M-Audio BX8 D3 Monitor Review

Available locally here for $229aud per speaker, seems like a great deal compared to other 8" powered monitors.
  3. O

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Im in a similar position, was enjoying the zero the past few months and decided to see what the hexa would offer, however I recieved a pair with a bad connection on the right side. From what I did hear you give up a harman like bass response of the zero for more treble detail in the hexa, both...
  4. O

Eleven XIAudio Broadway Headphone Amp Review

Guttier tier along with Abyss
  5. O

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Thinking about getting these locally while im waiting for the variations to arive, has anyone compared the two?
  6. O

Moondrop Lab

Decided to pull the trigger on the variations when they were on sale, seem to be the only iem that matches the harmon target in the sub to mid bass.
  7. O

Reality Check - Does this reviewer make any sense at all?

Im pretty sure for cables with typical impedances there is no difference until around 100khz. This guy is a joke btw, claims to have a phd and spent three videos on how audio cables matter but just explained 1st year physics concepts....
  8. O

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I thought this was already reviewed but that was the A10d. Why does this exist?
  9. O

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

A sad day to be a head-fi user
Top Bottom