Recent content by Nuyes

1. Nuyes

PSB Synchrony B600 Measurements & Review

It's fascinating to observe that the increase in 'output-distortion' in the vicinity of 2~4kHz is notably smaller compared to other frequency bands. Comrpession test The compression appears to be at a satisfactory level. Grill test The grill creates a wide dip spanning approximately half...
  2. Nuyes

PSB Synchrony B600 Measurements & Review

The review focuses on the high-end Synchrony Series B600 from the Canadian brand PSB. Known for their unique approach to crossover tuning and speaker settings, PSB's philosophy has always stood out to me. This review delves into their latest bookshelf speaker model. Impedance...
  3. Nuyes

Wharfedale Diamond 12.C Measurements and Review

I'm presenting a review of the Wharfedale Diamond Series Center, specifically the 12.C. Personally, I find this series to offer excellent finish quality for its price range. Let's delve into its performance! Impedance The speakers show stable performance even with increased output...
  4. Nuyes

Kef LS60 wireless review by ErinsAudioCorner

To clarify, the compression plot was indeed influenced by Erin. However, I did not perform the same compression tests as Erin, nor did I conduct any separate tests. I have already been including the Increase level multitone test in my reviews from before. The MTON module, which carries out this...
  5. Nuyes

BUCKEYEAMPS Hypex NCx500 Amplifier 2channel Review

@TLEDDY @Sokel He is safe. I was in contact with him just a few days ago about speakers, and he is doing well. While I don't know the details of his situation, it seems he is currently too busy to engage in amp measurements and activities on ASR. If there is something (or urgent) you need to...
  6. Nuyes

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

Equivalent Input Harmonic Distortion (EIHD) enables obtaining Harmonic Distortion (HD) data that is free from the influence of linear distortion caused by the measurement space (room). The challenge, however, is that it removes linear distortions from both the speaker and the microphone system...
  7. Nuyes

Regrettably, the speaker in question is no longer with me, so it's impossible to conduct the additional measurements you mentioned. If I had known about this earlier, I would have performed various types of measurements and retained the data. I apologize to the readers of my review and your...
  8. Nuyes

Yes, thank you for featuring it on your website. Your work brings me great satisfaction. I also admit that I was particularly strict in my evaluation of this Buchardt product. However, I hope you understand that this is because I have high expectations and affection for the products of Buchardt...
  9. Nuyes

I would like to express my gratitude for your kind comment from your company. First, please forgive my rudeness. I hope you can understand. I live in a non-English speaking country, so all the articles I contribute to this community, ASR, are uploaded through a translator, and the same goes for...
  10. Nuyes

They cooked with sufficiently good ingredients, but they were too ambitious...
  11. Nuyes

I agree with your opinion that it is logical to represent Compression in the negative direction on the Y-axis. However, in the Klippel template, Compression is expressed as a positive value on the Y-axis. This is because it represents the 'degree' of compression. That might be why Erin seems...
  12. Nuyes

This speaker is from Buchardt, a manufacturer based in Denmark. Someone purchased their 10th anniversary model and sent it to me for measurement. In Korea, there's no official distributor for this product, so to acquire it, one would have to contact the Danish headquarters for a direct...
  13. Nuyes

Genelec 1031A Measurements & Review

added ---- 07-12-2023 ---- I have been in communication with a technical expert from Genelec, who thoroughly investigated this speaker sample and informed me about it. Since he will provide detailed data and explanations, I will only share the conclusion. In conclusion, the Genelec 1031A...
  14. Nuyes

In fact, there's something I haven't shared with you all. It's a behind-the-scenes story about this speaker measurement. First, could you please take a look at this data? (Blue represents before repair, and red represents after repair.) After completing the measurements and organizing...
  15. Nuyes

First of all, thank you for your interest. The previous posts you mentioned were from before I started using the Klippel system. While I was indeed greatly helped and inspired by Napilopez, the introduction of the Klippel measurement system in my studio has led to many significant and minor...
Top Bottom