Recent content by NorTroll

1. N

Breeze TPA3255 XLR Balanced Amplifier TearDown : DIP8 Op Amps.

okay, so update! my amplifier got fully refunded, and i blew the tpa chip when i accidentally shorted pin1 and 2 on the lm2575. currently looking at two options. 1 i order parts and fix the amplifier as it is, with potential upgrades, there are some bridged pads where the tpa3255 gets soldered...
  2. N

since i do not have any xlr preamps, which ones are for the rca in and relay out? are there anything else that can cause the amp to behave the way it is? all speakers are measuring 7ohms, sound is there for 20-30 seconds before it makes a pop noise and sound on left channel goes away, chip never...
  3. N

Hello, checked all the speakers I've tested with, they all measure at least 4ohms on my multimeter. And I have reapplied thermal paste to make sure it's a good amount. Is there anything other than overheating that can cause me to lose power on one channel? It happens even without volume. I'm...
  4. N

My board is version 1.5 and the issue was actually not resolved it seems. Had a period of good luck where it did not trigger safety mode. Trying to figure out what causes it to trigger safety mode.
  5. N

Sorted out the issue i was having, was caused by a bad RCA cable. Any list where i can compare opamps anywhere? -NorTroll
  6. N

Hello! Been following this thread for a while, and decided to purchase one of these amps for myself! Without modifications I must say I do enjoy the sound of the amp. But I do have a few questions, if referencing v1adpetrov2s list of 6 mods on the previous page. Does any of them make it so I...
Top Bottom