Recent content by Niklasmagnus

1. N

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

Okey, I also have a MiniDSP between AVR and amp so I will try to play with the output gain from MiniDSP and check if I will get more power. At the moment AVR preout is +2db, MiniDSP preout maxed and A800 3 o’clock
  2. N

I see you have gain at max. What are the level out from receiver for you subs preout?
  3. N

How to adjust gain knobs? Today I have set them at 3a lock and AVR are set at +2db. If I remember, it will get me a combined spl of 75-77db in MLP when running AVR channel level check.
  4. N

I have compared my A800 with a Crown CTs600 (2x300w in 4ohm). They are gain matched and driving one sub per channel. Subs are diy 95 L sealed with scan speak 30w/4558t00. I played Ad Astra today and checked power limits and the A800 was just lighting up 0db on front panel when peaking 114db at...
  5. N

Great, thanks!!!
  6. N

Question, how to translate input sensitivity of The A800 to voltage? For example, my Crown CTs60p are specked 1.4V
  7. N

Today I received the A800. Looking at the size compared to a Crown CTs600 it looks like a toy. But when holding it, it feels well built. Hope I will have time to hook it up tomorrow.
  8. N

Thanks for feedback. I like the idea of going fanless so will try the A800. I have a Crown CTs600, but the fans cooling I so irritated. And since it run 24V fans (2 pcs) it’s not just to switch with PC fans.
  9. N

Lets try the A800 amp, just added an order to Thomann.
  10. N

And by this statement you mean the A800 are no good?
  11. N

Sound good! What are you comparing with?
  12. N

Thanks for feedback. I plan to use two to my four subs. They can’t handle to much power anyway so the A800 should work great. Regarding Behringer support, I sent them a question since my subs are 3.3 ohm at minimum. The answer I got back was: “Thank you for your contact. Unfortunately we...
  13. N

Sorry, byt what link?
  14. N

Did anyone buy this amp and test it at home? What do you think? Only subs or mains?
  15. N

Behringer A800

My DIY subs with Scan Speaker 30w/4558t00 are spec 3,3 ohm minimum so I would like to know if the A800 can handle one sub per channel.
Top Bottom