Recent content by Nick2D

1. Nick2D

Teac AI 303

Noted and thanks. I was also considering the new SMSL AO300 amplifier, could it be a good alternative to the Teac?
  2. Nick2D

Teac AI 303

Thanks
  3. Nick2D

Teac AI 303

Hi everyone! Opinions for the new Teac AI 303? I would like to take it for creating a system in my living room with tower or bookshelf speakers for TV and liquid music. Thanks
  4. Nick2D

Adam A4V Monitor Review

Hi everyone! between Adam Audio A4V and Kali Audio IN 5 which speaker would you take to listen to music and TV?
  5. Nick2D

BC Acoustique EX 234

Hello everyone, any opinions on this BC Acoustique EX 234 amplifier in terms of construction and quality? https://www.bc-acoustique.com/component/virtuemart/bc-acoustique-acoustique/ex-234-amplificateur-hi-fi-2x80w-bluetooth-376-detail?Itemid=481
  6. Nick2D

Pioneer’s new DJ VM-50 Powered Monitors Review

Pioneer VM 50 o Kali Audio IN 5 for listen music and TV?,(2m~ distance)
  7. Nick2D

Heed Elixir

I have to build my first HiFi system for TV and music, room about 20 m2, (currently a Bose Companion 5 is used that fills the whole house with sound) bookshelf speakers, I was thinking of the Q Acoustics 3030i, Triangle Borea Br03 or KHL Albany 2 , Dap for liquid music. Budget 1500 $
  8. Nick2D

Heed Elixir

Thanks so much for your help, I had considered this model as an alternative to the Rega IO. But they both don't live up to expectations. Could the NAD C328 be a good amplifier to start with?
  9. Nick2D

Heed Elixir

Hi everyone, have any of you tried the Heed Elixir amplifier? I wanted some opinions on it. Thank you
  10. Nick2D

RCF AYRA PRO5 Review (Powered Monitor)

RCF Ayra Pro 5/6 or Kali Audio IN 5 to listen to music and movies?
  11. Nick2D

Headphone advice for industrial metal

Thanks to all, in my combination I currently do not use a computer but a DAP, the idea of an amplifier could come in handy, in my musical life I have always used earphones a little for convenience a little for simplicity, but since I have I started listening well, the idea of having a good...
  12. Nick2D

Shure 840a Is a good headphone?
  13. Nick2D

Hello everybody, the Alessandro MS1 are not bad with all the genres I listen to are fine, but for long sessions after a while my head hurts, I don't use amplifiers or equalizers. Spending $ 150 They proposed me the new Alessandro MS1 X or the Grado SR 325 X (the more expensive) for an...
  14. Nick2D

Hi thanks for the answers, the sound of the MS1 is not bad but in the long run the headband starts to bother me, I listen to the music on the Fiio X1.
Top Bottom