Recent content by Neutronman

1. N

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I'm in the market for a set of budget IEM's to replace the KZ ZAX that my cat decided to use as a chew toy! I'm not a bass head, but like a nice soundstage. How do the Red's compare to the stock Zero's?
  2. N

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

Quick update on my 400se's. I started to hear a buzz on the right side, so will be returning these to Hifiman for repair or replacement. Shame really as they have been a most excellent headphone. Bought the set in September 2022, stealth magnet version and swapped out the pads for Brainwave...
  3. N

Edifier MR4 Review (Budget Monitor)

Appreciate the reply. I wonder if I should just swap these for the 1280T as these have a forward facing bass port (space is limited on my desk)...
  4. N

When you guys EQ these speakers how do you set the controls on the actual speakers themselves first? Maybe this is a daft question, but I have had no real luck setting these up and enjoying the sound. Current setup is for computer use only, the speakers are separated around 3ft on my desk, close...
  5. N

Where did you find these for $80???
  6. N

Nice review Amir, looks like I found a reasonably priced set of active speakers to go with my DX3pro+ for pc use. I did have a question regarding the EQ settings that you and @Maiky76 used. Were the low and high dials set at zero when you set EQ?
  7. N

Noob question about Asio, WASAPI Exclusive and Parametric EQ.....

Interesting information. Thanks Guys. So my next question is if I just stick to my current setup and listen to my Flac's using Music Bee and WASAPI (shared) with my Parametric EQ working via Peace and Equalizer APO am I losing sound quality versus finding a different solution that allows me to...
  8. N

Noob question about Asio, WASAPI Exclusive and Parametric EQ.....

Maybe this is a stupid question. Probably is. :) I am currently listening to music on my PC with Topping DX3Pro+ and a set of HiFiman 400SE's which I have a Parametric EQ setting applied to via Equalizer and Peace. Music sources are Flac's on my PC played with Music Bee, Spotify and Amazon...
  9. N

I would really like some speaker recommendations please :-)

Size problem, lol..... Desk space is a more appropriate term....
  10. N

I would really like some speaker recommendations please :-)

Well, my budget kinda sucks ass and I need powered speakers and have a size problem, so I have some contenders including Dayton Audio MK402BTX, Edifier 1280T and Micca PB42X. These will be connected to my PC via Topping DX Pro+. Any of these active speakers worth buying???
  11. N

Dayton MK402X Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

I wonder how the active version compares??? MK402BTX.... Thinking of adding them to my Topping DX3Pro+ for some desktop fun. Was also looking at Edifier 1280T and Micca PB 42X
Top Bottom